Android Question USB Debugging

daveinhull

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I'm really struggling to get USB debugging working. I have the SAMSUNG Android ADB Interface correctly loaded in my Device List, USB Debugging is enabled (and works as I use it for another application) and USB configuration set as MTP.

However every time I compile it just comes back with an error saying no device found.

Do I need to set something somewhere?

I have used B4A-Bridge over WIFI successfully, but I'm in a situation where I can use WIFI and need to use USB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Dave

daveinhull

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,
Under List of devices attached it says
677ece6d unauthorized

Thanks
Dave

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-7_9-52-1.png
    upload_2016-11-7_9-52-1.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0

pjo12345

Licensed User
Longtime User
When you connect, Android asks for permission. This question must be answered with yes.

Upvote 0

daveinhull

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Sorry, when I connect what? If you mean connect my physical phone to my PC it does not ask for any permissions? On which machine do you mean, PC or Phone?

info?

Dave

Upvote 0

pjo12345

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, the physical phone.
When I connect my phone to the PC, my phone asks if this connection is allowed. (At the first time)

Upvote 0

daveinhull

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK thanks, but nothing like that for me. Maybe because I've a rooted phone with a custom ROM. Not sure where to go next, I'll check the ROM site and did anyone had reported a similar problem.
Any other ideas welcome?
I'm just bothered it says unauthorised when I try to check it in the PC, as if I've got some security setting wrong?
Thanks
Dave

Upvote 0

daveinhull

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

Nope, nothing like that. I've switched of USB Debugging, rebooted the phone, switched it back on etc. and still nothing.
I've been exploring other pages where this is an issue, e.g. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23081263/adb-android-device-unauthorized
and tried loads of other options, but still nothing.
As I said I suspect it is something to do with the custom ROM, but not found anything yet to confirm this.
If anyone does get any thoughts, please let me know.

Many thanks
Dave

Upvote 0