B4R Question USBAsp AVR Arduino Programmer

pucki

Licensed User
I have a USBAsp AVR Arduino Programmer.

The Programer has no Com-Port. In the Arduino software I have to transfer a program with "Upload with Programmer" in the menu "Sketch" on the chip.

My problem is: B4R wants to have a com port. I suspect that B4R only normal transmission can. Do I do something wrong or can / must Erel in the Board Selector provide this option extra.

Is that even possible. And if so, I have hope that there will be a solution.

Thanks in advance to Erel for a solution.

greeting

Pucki

ps .: This text was translated with Google from German into English. My ability to write in English is horrible. ;)

pucki

Licensed User
Hello Erel. Thanks for the answer.

I have no idea of the internal processes. In far the selection of the board for the creation of the program code (ino file) by B4R is important. ? I ask because I can not select a board because explicates a COM port is requested.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

There is hope that the possibility (upload with Programmer) will be installed in one of the new versions of B4R. Maybe the board selector.

Or if that is not possible, then perhaps there is the possibility to make a setting, So after compiling the Arduino environment is called automatically with the loaded script (ino-file).

This would then provide a quick way to load the code into the chip. After that, the user (I) can simply quit the Arduino environment and continue to code in B4R.

I hope that you are not angry now, that I am so annoying. But I like the software and would like to use it.

greeting

Pucki

p.s .: In German written and translated with Google translator into English.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Or if that is not possible, then perhaps there is the possibility to make a setting, So after compiling the Arduino environment is called automatically with the loaded script (ino-file).
This is already possible. Load src.ino with Arduino IDE.

I ask because I can not select a board because explicates a COM port is requested.
You can select an invalid port.

Upvote 0