Share My Creation [V2] Amazing Order Taking App : Source For Sale

Hello everyone,

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us.

As it has been requested many times before, we have released a new and a better version of the (Amazing Order Taking App)

What's new in the version :
1- The Manager (Back-End System Admin) is now in B4J unlike the older version of the project where the system admin was in ASP.Net
2- The webservice is now in JRDC2
3- We have modified the JRDC2 to make it accept image uploads, which means unlike the older version of the project you don't need an external hosting to host the images
4- Removed the usage of MS SQL Stored procedures which means you can now easily convert the database into MySQL.
5- A lot Faster and more secure

Project Technology :
1- B4A App
2- B4J System Admin
3- JRDC2 Web Service
4- MS SQL Database

Project Price : 20$ (Same as the older version)
Purchase :

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us here (PM) or by email :
[email protected]

*Version 1 Post :

2.JPG
3.JPG

4.JPG

5.jpg

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
fantastic, this is a truly exceptional product, finally all on the b4x platform thanks saif

Intelemarketing

Licensed User
Longtime User
That is great - I just purchased the original version just a few days ago which I haven't even unzipped yet.
I feel as though I just bought my dream car which is already out of date.

Perhaps you can give people in my position some consideration - Obviously running the whole platform on B4X is a better option.
I missed the point that previously the backend was under ASP.NET (I don't think I would have bought it.)

I guess its just a case of "buyer beware".

I am happy to pay $20 for the latest version (Previously I received a 60% discount which I dont expect with the new version)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
That is great - I just purchased the original version just a few days ago which I haven't even unzipped yet.
I feel as though I just bought my dream car which is already out of date.

Perhaps you can give people in my position some consideration - Obviously running the whole platform on B4X is a better option.
I missed the point that previously the backend was under ASP.NET (I don't think I would have bought it.)

I guess its just a case of "buyer beware".

I am happy to pay $20 for the latest version (Previously I received a 60% discount which I dont expect with the new version)
Hello,
First of all thank you very much for your purchase :)

As for the first version, We already mentioned in the first version that's it was made in asp.net :
1638978475976.png

Reference :

Thank you,
Saif

Intelemarketing

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
First of all thank you very much for your purchase :)

As for the first version, We already mentioned in the first version that's it was made in asp.net :
View attachment 122791

Reference :

Thank you,
Saif
My apologies - I didn't dig into the links when I ordered the app off your website. (You may recall that I pointed out to you that your links were not working when you first set up your new website - for which you said you were most grateful - you then subsequently fixed the errors on the website).
If I order the new version, at full price, what happens if you update the system to fix the bugs in it ?
Do I have to buy the updated version again ?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
My apologies - I didn't dig into the links when I ordered the app off your website. (You may recall that I pointed out to you that your links were not working when you first set up your new website - for which you said you were most grateful - you then subsequently fixed the errors on the website).
If I order the new version, at full price, what happens if you update the system to fix the bugs in it ?
Do I have to buy the updated version again ?
Hello,

Send us an email and we will help you right away.

Thank you,
Saif

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Hi Saif, I'm interested in the project
I'd like to know:
- if a form of payment via Paypal, Visa, or similar is envisaged at the end of the order on the app (it is not clear from the images)
- if the app screens are created via designer or exclusively via code
- there is only app for Android or even for iPhone

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif, I'm interested in the project
I'd like to know:
- if a form of payment via Paypal, Visa, or similar is envisaged at the end of the order on the app (it is not clear from the images)
- if the app screens are created via designer or exclusively via code
- there is only app for Android or even for iPhone
1- Cash on delivery only
2- Code in both B4A + B4J
3- B4A + B4J only

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,,
Is there a google map tracking for delivery-Man?
Hello,

This project doesn't contain any driver module.

Only :
1- Admin panel to manage products and orders
2- the clients B4A ( Android ) for order taking.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

This project doesn't contain any driver module.

Only :
1- Admin panel to manage products and orders
2- the clients B4A ( Android ) for order taking.

Thank you,
Saif
But there is a map that shows the order location on google maps