Beta V5.0 Beta #2 - sync files and missing libraries

leitor79

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I want to ¿report? two ¿issues? I think I've found:

- The files tab shows some files, but when I hit the "sync" button it shows a lot more. The "new" files stays there after closing and opening the project again. They all are in the files folder; looks like they were missing previously.

- When I opened the project for the first time, I got a popup referring to missing libraries (I didn't add them into the new installation). I didn't add them, and when I opened the project again, the popup didn't appeared. Also, It would be nice if that weren't a popup; an error or a warning (something "persistent") would be helpful.

Well, I've been using this version for half an hour and It's promising!

Thank you very much!

leitor79

Licensed User
Longtime User
PS: only bugs should be reported? for example: it would be nice to have a context menu option in the libraries tab, "open library folder" or something like that... could things like this also be reported?

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The files tab shows some files, but when I hit the "sync" button it shows a lot more. The "new" files stays there after closing and opening the project again. They all are in the files folder; looks like they were missing previously.
This is exactly the purpose of the sync button (which behaved the same in previous versions). It synchronizes the actual files from the Files folder and the list of files and the Files list.
I didn't add them, and when I opened the project again, the popup didn't appeared.
You have probably saved your project, maybe when you tried to compile it. Missing libraries will not be saved in this case (note that this is the same behavior as in the previous version).

Upvote 0