Other V5.02 is available for download

johndb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for update but it won't install on Windows 7 PC. I downloaded the update, ran the install exe, but install doesn't continue. The update does show in the task manager. I have never had a problem with installing B4A updates. Yes, rebooted the machine, turned of firewall, etc. Anyone else had a problem with installing the update.

[SOLVED] Downloaded and ran the installer, after the 3rd time of reboot, download, and install, it finally installed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is definitely a problem with the installer, or the signature of the installer.

It takes literally 5 minutes after running the EXE, before the open dialog security warning pops up.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I usually seem to be the one with slow stuff and delay but the installer just opened as usual and installed the update in seconds. (using XP)

Upvote 0

GGSoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also noticed the installer delay, but I think it was because, at least in my case, Windows Update made an update search at the same time.
Check your "Latest search for updates" and compare it with the time you made the B4A update installation.

BTW, Erel, thank you for the "two buttons for block-comment".

Last edited:
Upvote 0