iOS Question View sizes

Adilson Jacinto

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there,

How can I make sure a view control does go over the others?
What I mean is lets say we have a text field at the top, then I want to place a tableview below that textview but I want the table to be 100% height but I don't want it to go over the textfield I want it to keep below the textfield.
Any Ideas?

Thanks

Adilson Jacinto

Licensed User
Longtime User
Use the designer to create this layout and put the TableView under the TextField. The TableView should be vertically anchored to BOTH.

How can I put the Tableview under TextField ins designer mode where I don't have the view Tableview in the menu???

Upvote 0

Adilson Jacinto

Licensed User
Longtime User
But in the first post you told that you want that the textfield be on the top of the tableview?

No What I meant was I wnat the Textfield always to stay above the TablelView and I want the Tableview to be always 100% height but below Textfield, does it make sense?

Upvote 0

Adilson Jacinto

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should add tableview by code. After adding tableview to a panel call textfield.bringtofront

Hi @narek adonts I tried that but as I said what happens is the TextField come over the TablewView and I wanted the TextField to push the TableView down like "padding bottom" in html to have space between them. This is the code at the moment
B4X:
TableView.Initialize("TableView", False)
        Page1.RootPanel.AddView(TableView 0, 0, 100%x, 100%y)

TextField.BringToFront

Upvote 0