ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Payment and the confidence in you Sent :)👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

incendio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I don't fully understand the jargon in this discussion.

So I want to ask, if I have a Linux server with fix ip address, can I remotely access clients phone?

Don't care with technology used as long as it is stable and has reasonable speed.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I don't fully understand the jargon in this discussion.

So I want to ask, if I have a Linux server with fix ip address, can I remotely access clients phone?

Don't care with technology used as long as it is stable and has reasonable speed.
Hello,

1- The discussions were about how we should handle the connections, the technology, the server/client sides, etc...
2- Also as discussed, we will release the client phone (B4A) once we release the official project (PC To PC)
3- and Yes you will be able to connect to the client phone remotely using your phone or PC (This feature will be available once we release the official project as mentioned in point 2)

Thank you,
Saif

yaqoob

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

*Stating off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

We were requested numerous times to create VNC server & client in B4X technology, so here we are :)

In exactly 2 weeks the project will be ready and released (17-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+).

System overview :

The Server side setup the server IP and port (Usually 5900 but changeable) and allow the incoming and outgoing connections requests.
The Client side enters the Server IP and Port and the connection will start right away.
Once the connection has been established, the client is able to full control the server side (host) by transmitting the Keyboard, Mouse, Screen Capture, etc...

Yup, as simple as that.

Why this is more powerful than the Teamviewer Alternative :
1-Each session data is real time, meaning unlike Teamviewer alternative project there won't be any database, JRDC2, etc...
2-No extra setup and complicated steps, just open the port and you are ready to go.
3-Faster Connections because there won't be any extra tunneling (JRDC2 and MS SQL)
4-Full HD
5-and the list goes on...

Future Updates :
1- B4A Client, the android client will be able to fully control the server side (host)
2- File Transfer
3- Able to use any VNC viewer to view the Server side (Host)
4- Hidden Mode/Stealth Mode

Technology used:
Purely developed in B4J, no external software and external SDKs

Future Technology will be used is B4A which will also be purely developed in B4A only.

Notes :
-For the past 48 hours we have developed the proof of concept and it's working great, full HD, fast, and does what it should which is controlling the remote server side (Host)
-Also we have tested it using RealVNC viewer and it connected to the B4J VNC Server

*If you would like to add any feature please write in this post and we will add them in the next update :)

Project after the release : 80$
Project Price : 40$ (2 Weeks Promotion period)
Payment method : Paypal
Paypal account : [email protected]

Once you send the payment please send us an email @ : [email protected] and we will send you the source codes as soon as they are released.

As always, Thank You,
Saif

I have sent my payment.

jose luis gudino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning, excellent proceed to make the payment, a query: will we receive the next update?
I have sent my payment.

Last edited:

Randori

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please review UltraVNC and the many features it had/has...All of the desired abilities including attended and unattended connection and a proxy/middle-man capability. The only thing lacking was the ability to run host on Android. Even as an attended remote connection, the ability to run server on Android is the real big desire here. When is this "update" projected to be released?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning, excellent proceed to make the payment, a query: will we receive the next update?
I have sent my payment.
Hello,

Payment received, thank you very much for your purchase.

And yes you will be subscribed to the future updates as well.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please review UltraVNC and the many features it had/has...All of the desired abilities including attended and unattended connection and a proxy/middle-man capability. The only thing lacking was the ability to run host on Android. Even as an attended remote connection, the ability to run server on Android is the real big desire here. When is this "update" projected to be released?
Hello dear,

We have reviewed RealVNC, UltraVNC, etc...
And we combine all of their features in this project :)

The project release will be 17-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

The next update Wil be a week after the official project release.

Thank you,
Saif