VNC Server & Client : Source Code For Sale

CaptKronos

Licensed User
Saif: I doubt you will be able to run the host on Android and iOS devices due to permission constraints, unless you are targetting devices that have been rooted/jailbroken in some way?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Saif: I doubt you will be able to run the host on Android and iOS devices due to permission constraints, unless you are targetting devices that have been rooted/jailbroken in some way?
Hello,

1- We wouldn't announce the android version if we couldn't do it, so no need to doubt it :)

2- No rooted devices needed or required.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

On 16-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT3+ we will release a demo video that demonstrates the functionality of the project (24 hours prior to the project release)

:)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
this is a great project, I can't wait to try it, it will surely be fantastic and of amazing quality, Thanks Saif, your contributions help us to improve our work, and our services for the clients we work with.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
this is a great project, I can't wait to try it, it will surely be fantastic and of amazing quality, Thanks Saif, your contributions help us to improve our work, and our services for the clients we work with.
It's almost finished BTW :)

Currently we are testing the Server and the client connection stability and so far it's really amazing :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Thanks Saif, you have accustomed us to high quality projects, this too will be fantastic, I'm sure

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

On 16-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT3+ we will release a demo video that demonstrates the functionality of the project (24 hours prior to the project release)

I just can't wait until tomorrow :)
Here is a very simple demo, in this demo we are running the B4J VNC Server and the client is UltraVNC Latest version :

Seeing the final result, i can promise you that it's an amazing project and the most complicated one so far :)

Thank you,
Saif

CaptKronos

Licensed User
Hello,

1- We wouldn't announce the android version if we couldn't do it, so no need to doubt it :)

2- No rooted devices needed or required.

Thank you,
Saif
Having just seen your demo, I now realise I misunderstood the scope of your project. I thought the server was meant to allow remote control of the entire device (like the real VNC), not just a single app. I get it now!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Having just seen your demo, I now realise I misunderstood the scope of your project. I thought the server was meant to allow remote control of the entire device (like the real VNC), not just a single app. I get it now!
Nope you didn't get it my dear,
The b4j VNC server enables you to control the whole device and not just the app.

It's not shown In this video because it's meant to show that it's finished and ready to allow the connections.

CaptKronos

Licensed User
The b4j VNC server enables you to control the whole device and not just the app.

It's not shown In this video because it's meant to show that it's finished and ready to allow the connections.

In which case I am looking forward to seeing the Android and iOS demos!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

Also it's better than RealVNC ;)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
In which case I am looking forward to seeing the Android and iOS demos!
Hello, there is only android version as it's mentioned in the first post which we will start developing it as soon as the official project is released.