sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The video shows a vnc demo and youtube says it's age restricted 🤦‍♂️
1622663369217.png

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I think I can speak on behalf of most of the users who have already purchased or wish to purchase the Vnc Server & Client system, saying that the Vnc Server for Android is certainly one of the most useful components that we will see, not only in this project, but also among all those already released
Personally I am looking forward to the release of this part, both for study reasons and because it will have practical applications that will allow us to improve the support provided to customers.
When is this feature expected to be released?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think I can speak on behalf of most of the users who have already purchased or wish to purchase the Vnc Server & Client system, saying that the Vnc Server for Android is certainly one of the most useful components that we will see, not only in this project, but also among all those already released
Personally I am looking forward to the release of this part, both for study reasons and because it will have practical applications that will allow us to improve the support provided to customers.
When is this feature expected to be released?
The B4A VNC Server is almost finished BTW so it's release is very near but i can't disclose the exact date until we are 100% sure that it's working and bugs free.

Upon research we have found out that there less than 5 Android VNC Servers on google play that does not require rooting your device so am pretty sure that this project will be really powerful and could be 100% one of a kind.

:)

mmanso

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,

For me, that's the real interest in this project. Having an android device running as VNC server that we can connect to using any free VNC client available, is the "real" thing...

Keep the good work.

Cheers.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Hi all,
For me, that's the real interest in this project. Having an android device running as VNC server that we can connect to using any free VNC client available, is the "real" thing...
Keep the good work.
Cheers.

"... as VNC server that we can connect to ..." only if client and server is on the same lan

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
"... as VNC server that we can connect to ..." only if client and server is on the same lan
You can connect to any VNC server through any VNC client using public connection and not just a lan connection, just open the port in your router or in our case a middle-ware server.

mmanso

Licensed User
Longtime User
There also other methods, if you've an OpenVPN server and both points are clients on the VPN, you'll be able to connect without opening ports.

Reactions: omo

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
There also other methods, if you've an OpenVPN server and both points are clients on the VPN, you'll be able to connect without opening ports.
Yes and if you search in this post you will see that we have discussed this before which we will establish the connection using a middle-ware either by proxy or by sockets.

This feature we will be released in the future updates.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
You can connect to any VNC server through any VNC client using public connection and not just a lan connection, just open the port in your router or in our case a middle-ware server.

No
The connection from a PC to a telephone, using the telephone network, is not always allowed

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
BTW we did the whole connection process in Teamviewer Alternative V1 and Teamviewer Alternative Web Control.
The only thing different in VNC is only the protocol other than that it's almost the same thing.

so in short you can connect publicly from PC to android using a middle ware server.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
We are typing on 3d "VNC Server & Client"
The procedures used by other programs, in this case, are not relevant
Then the question is: Vnc client from pc is able to connect to Vnc server that is running on Android phone, via public telephone network?
I believe the answer is, not always, sometimes yes, sometimes no

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Then the question is: Vnc client from pc is able to connect to Vnc server that is running on Android phone, via public telephone network?
My dear in development there is no maybe yes or no, there is either yes or no (no maybe) so what we are telling you is yes there is no maybe.

Once it's released you will understand how the process works and why it will always work even if it's a telephone network.

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There are two ways that a PC can connect and control to an android device over cellular network:

1) The VNC "Host" (server) app does a "Reverse Connection" to the VNC viewer running on a PC with port forwarding that is also in reverse connection mode and waiting for an incoming connection
2) The use of Middleware running on a server.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
My dear in development there is no maybe yes or no, there is either yes or no (no maybe) so what we are telling you is yes there is no maybe.
Once it's released you will understand how the process works and why it will always work even if it's a telephone network.

I am very pleased to see this
I look forward to

schnurzel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

We are more than happy to announce that the VNC has been released and The new amazing updates will be begin.

Important Note :
Because this project was created within 2 weeks or less so we had to use inline java 90% of the code to release the project within the time frame but in the next update
we will 100% turn the inline java into B4X language to make easier to understand.

===================================
The next update will be 31-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+
Next update will contain :
1- Better and easier Coding to understand.
2- Android Viewer and Server.
3- Other features will be developed as well.

We have also included "Read Me.txt" please read it before deploying the project.

The source codes has been sent to your email addresses, please check them and in case you didn't receive it please do not panic just send us an email and we will send it to you right away.

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Hi Saif,

where can I download the updated source code?

bye Frank

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

where can I download the updated source code?

bye Frank
Hello,

If you have purchased the source code then we sent you an email containing the source code. So use the same download link we sent you earlier to download the updated source code.

Thank you,
Saif