Share My Creation VNC Server & Client : Source Code For Sale

Hello everyone :)

*Stating off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

We were requested numerous times to create VNC server & client in B4X technology, so here we are :)

In exactly 2 weeks the project will be ready and released (17-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+).

System overview :

The Server side setup the server IP and port (Usually 5900 but changeable) and allow the incoming and outgoing connections requests.
The Client side enters the Server IP and Port and the connection will start right away.
Once the connection has been established, the client is able to full control the server side (host) by transmitting the Keyboard, Mouse, Screen Capture, etc...

Yup, as simple as that.

Why this is more powerful than the Teamviewer Alternative :
1-Each session data is real time, meaning unlike Teamviewer alternative project there won't be any database, JRDC2, etc...
2-No extra setup and complicated steps, just open the port and you are ready to go.
3-Faster Connections because there won't be any extra tunneling (JRDC2 and MS SQL)
4-Full HD
5-and the list goes on...

Future Updates :
1- B4A Client, the android client will be able to fully control the server side (host) Done :)
2- File Transfer
3- Able to use any VNC viewer to view the Server side (Host) Done :)
4- Hidden Mode/Stealth Mode
5- B4A VNC Server Done :)

Technology used:
Purely developed in B4J, no external software and external SDKs

Future Technology will be used is B4A which will also be purely developed in B4A only.

Notes :
-For the past 48 hours we have developed the proof of concept and it's working great, full HD, fast, and does what it should which is controlling the remote server side (Host)
-Also we have tested it using RealVNC viewer and it connected to the B4J VNC Server

*If you would like to add any feature please write in this post and we will add them in the next update :)

If you would like to use a small demo of B4J Server & B4J Client please use the below download link (Copy & Paste the URL in your browser) :

Demo notes :
1- B4J Server : We have connected to it using B4J Client + UltraVNC viewer
2- B4J Client : We have connected to B4J Server + UltraVNC Server

B4A VNC Server ! :

B4A VNC Viewer :

As always, Thank You,
Saif

Attachments

• fs-payment1 (1).png
    fs-payment1 (1).png
    43.2 KB · Views: 8,815
Last edited by a moderator:

hears

Licensed User
i only want buy b4a code

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Hello everyone :)

A small demo of the B4A VNC Server :

*It supports Portrait and Landscape modes
*Demo was made by connecting RealVNC Viewer to B4A VNC Server
*BTW as you will see in the video, there are only 2 lines of code used in B4A while everything happens in the background (library)

Side Notes :
*in google play store there are only 3 apps and one of them is paid (and has a review of 1.9/5), which means this will really change the android VNC world, that i can promise :)
*It's also tested on android 7/9/10
*It does not require root, just hit run and you are good to go :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Android library require any special permission for execution?
What size it has?
Hello Dear,

The B4A VNC Server library has the below permissions (No Special Permissions) :

B4A Manifest:
AddPermission(android.permission.FOREGROUND_SERVICE)
AddPermission(android.permission.INTERNET)
AddPermission(android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE)

Library size :

1625388516709.png

Thank you,
Saif

scsjc

Licensed User
Hello Dear,

The B4A VNC Server library has the below permissions (No Special Permissions) :

B4A Manifest:
AddPermission(android.permission.FOREGROUND_SERVICE)
AddPermission(android.permission.INTERNET)
AddPermission(android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE)

Library size :

View attachment 115829

Thank you,
Saif
and...
RealVNC must be instaled on android client?
In Windows must be installed RealVNC on client?

scsjc

Licensed User
Hello,

1- No - It's a stand alone library
2- No - You can use B4A VNC Viewer or B4J VNC Viewer

Thank you,
Saif
It seems like a great library to me, my idea is to integrate it with my app for when I have to assist the end customer.

Do you think it will be easy to integrate and operate your system, or is it very complex? (I am referring above all to the server part, I have seen that the client part is very simple)

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
It seems like a great library to me, my idea is to integrate it with my app for when I have to assist the end customer.

Do you think it will be easy to integrate and operate your system, or is it very complex? (I am referring above all to the server part, I have seen that the client part is very simple)
Hello,

The server side is very simple to implement as well.

The B4J VNC Server uses a lot of inline-java but we will create a .jar + .xml library in the next update to make it easier to use :)

*Please note that VNC uses local IP + Local Ports so if you would like to make it online (public) you can either open the ports in your firewall or you can wait until we release a newer version as discussed before to make it work just like the (Teamviewer alternative) where the connections are established using a middle-ware server.

Thank you,
Saif

scsjc

Licensed User
Hello,

The server side is very simple to implement as well.

The B4J VNC Server uses a lot of inline-java but we will create a .jar + .xml library in the next update to make it easier to use :)

*Please note that VNC uses local IP + Local Ports so if you would like to make it online (public) you can either open the ports in your firewall or you can wait until we release a newer version as discussed before to make it work just like the (Teamviewer alternative) where the connections are established using a middle-ware server.

Thank you,
Saif
I think the (teamviewer alternative) is a great solution.
I understand that opening the ports is only for me, on the client side, I don't need to open any ports, right?

I think you have a new client, I see that all your work is very professional, and I can't wait for the Teamviewer version, I would love to buy yourself and try this version. (I hope that in the future some update can be done between versions)

Thank you
Juan Carlos