VNC Server & Client : Source Code For Sale

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think the (teamviewer alternative) is a great solution.
I understand that opening the ports is only for me, on the client side, I don't need to open any ports, right?

I think you have a new client, I see that all your work is very professional, and I can't wait for the Teamviewer version, I would love to buy yourself and try this version. (I hope that in the future some update can be done between versions)

Thank you
Juan Carlos
Hello,

Yes correct, you will only need to open port for the host (the side that receives the connection and shares it's screen/data)
But we will take it to the next level where there won't be any need for opening ports by connecting both the server & the client to a middle-ware B4J server. and each side (client & host) will have IDs instead of IP & port :)

As for the teamviewer alternative, We are currently working on version 3 which will be a customer support website, below are the details :
1- The customer opens a ticket requesting help
2- The system admin will see his/her request details
3- The system admin is able to LIVE chat with the customer
4- The system admin is able to send a remote connection request (.jar file) to the customer, the .jar file will contain the ticket ID and will only be used once and can't be used again as soon as the .jar file is opened (High security measures)
5- Once the customer runs the .jar file the system admin is able to control the customer's PC/Laptop/Phone without the need to do any configurations (just hit run)
6- Once the connection is established, the customer is able to disconnect the admin at any time , the total connection time limit will be controlled by the customer (count down)

The above solution is amazing for any customer support business :)

Thank you,
Saif

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Perfect Saif,

How to get that new BA4 version, please, so it supposed to work with the last B4J version for the server?

Thanks

Patrick

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Perfect Saif,

How to get that new BA4 version, please, so it supposed to work with the last B4J version for the server?

Thanks

Patrick
Hello,

The B4A VNC Server will be released on 10-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+
We are currently doing QA and making sure that everything is running smoothly

And once it's released just use the same download link we sent you when you purchased the source code and it will be included in the .zip file :)

Thank you,
Saif

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
5- Once the customer runs the .jar file
What if the user's PC hasn't Java already installed? Are you evaluating for a next release any possible alternative?
Thank you

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
What if the user's PC hasn't Java already installed? Are you evaluating for a next release any possible alternative?
Thank you
Hello,

We will make it 2 types of files :
1- .jar (because it can run on MAC OS, Linux, Windows, etc...)
2- .exe (in case the remote client does not have Java installed)

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
in this case, you don't need to include the exe version in the zip, everyone can create it by themselves

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
i want buy this project source, how to pay money ?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

We are more than happy to announce the release of the first version of the B4A VNC Server.

Please use the same download link we sent you earlier to download the new update.

in the .zip file you will find a new file under the name : "B4AVNCServer.zip"
it will contain the library (.jar + .xml) + B4A sample project.

Current version (1.00) of the B4A VNC Server is for viewing only but in the next update we will add :
1- Remote Control
2- File manager

Thank you,
Saif

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User

We are more than happy to announce the release of the first version of the B4A VNC Server.

Please use the same download link we sent you earlier to download the new update.

in the .zip file you will find a new file under the name : "B4AVNCServer.zip"
it will contain the library (.jar + .xml) + B4A sample project.

Current version (1.00) of the B4A VNC Server is for viewing only but in the next update we will add :
1- Remote Control
2- File manager

Thank you,
Saif
thanks ... i goto test :)
you now when update using ID conection ? (no necesary open ports on host)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks ... i goto test :)
you now when update using ID conection ? (no necesary open ports on host)
Hello Dear,

In the next update we will include the remote ID instead of IP and Port.

The next update should be within next week, we will announce the date 2 days before the next release.

Thank you,
Saif

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

In the next update we will include the remote ID instead of IP and Port.

The next update should be within next week, we will announce the date 2 days before the next release.

Thank you,
Saif

works perfectly πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
I'm excited waiting for your new update with remotecontrol and connection ID πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Really Awesome,
here is my client version test

1625951951050.png

and also the server part
1625952103093.png

Thanks Saif, a great project, as always beyond expectations

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Saif

Sincere congratulations on the release of the long-awaited component of Vnc Server & Client project

It is not yet clear how to use this program over the telephone network
Let me explain better, if I want to use a Vnc client on a pc, for remote assistance on one or more smartphones that install the Android Vnc server, connected via the telephone data network, what should I do?

Also, how can I change the code?
It all seems to be packed into a function library
Where to find the library code to be able to study it and possibly modify it to suit your needs?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sincere congratulations on the release of the long-awaited component of Vnc Server & Client project

It is not yet clear how to use this program over the telephone network
Let me explain better, if I want to use a Vnc client on a pc, for remote assistance on one or more smartphones that install the Android Vnc server, connected via the telephone data network, what should I do?
Hello,

The current version is used locally not publicly.

As it's been discussed before (from page 1 till page 9) , we will use the same method as the Teamviewer Alternative which will be IDs instead of IP and Port and this method will enable you to connect publicly.

Also, how can I change the code?
It all seems to be packed into a function library
Where to find the library code to be able to study it and possibly modify it to suit your needs?

You mean the codes of the library, once we have added all the features and the version is stable then we will release the source code of the library.

Thank you,
Saif