VNC Server & Client : Source Code For Sale

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please, sorry for my late response. I have deadline to meet for some of my clients today and I wanted to see if I could twist the code a bit if it will work with my phone. Yes, I obeyed all initial protocols as stipulated by Saif. I layered twisted the code a bit and was able to make it work in four different occassions, then, I discovered click, tap and swap worked flawlessly, but working is never consistent. Without twisting the code, it never worked, when I moved small portion of code to under click button, it worked once, but later stopped working. I moved again to activity_pause, worked again once and stopped working. I later moved the same code to activity_click and allowed it to activate after button click. It worked about two times and stopped working. After clicking on back button immediately i enabled accessibility to go back to application, it seems accessibility disables immediately because testing for if accessibility = true never fired. I am not with my system at moment, can't post code, this is my phone model:
Device name: itel A55
Model & Hardware: itel W6003
Hello,

We would like to connect with you remotely using anydesk to inspect the problem you are facing and to get a better understanding, if you are able to do that then send us your Anydesk ID via PM and we will connect with you right away.

Thank you,
Saif

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Saif for offering to help. As stated in my last message, I have been able to make it to work in four different occasions by twisting the code a bit. With this, I have been able to confirm improvement you added to this update which worked flawlessly on this same phone. Since this is not last update or final release, there is nothing to worry about at moment. I still have some options left till next or final update to confirm if my phone is the problem:
1. I will be buying another one or two new phones in the next two days so I can establish if my present phone is the problem or not
2. This stage is not too critical, if final or next to final update has similar issue with this and other phones, then, I may need your remote assistance
3. Since I have been able to make it work at least four times, I have established that your new update worked seamlessly without issues and that I got connection right. Even your B4J demo vnc viewer also worked with it. Problem should be within my phone and vnc server code, but has nothing to do with vnc viewer or my computer. But higher suspicion should be from my phone since other people didn't twist the code before it worked for them.
Thank you so much, in later days, I will get clearer picture especially when I get new more phones
Regards

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Saif for offering to help. As stated in my last message, I have been able to make it to work in four different occasions by twisting the code a bit. With this, I have been able to confirm improvement you added to this update which worked flawlessly on this same phone. Since this is not last update or final release, there is nothing to worry about at moment. I still have some options left till next or final update to confirm if my phone is the problem:
1. I will be buying another one or two new phones in the next two days so I can establish if my present phone is the problem or not
2. This stage is not too critical, if final or next to final update has similar issue with this and other phones, then, I may need your remote assistance
3. Since I have been able to make it work at least four times, I have established that your new update worked seamlessly without issues and that I got connection right. Even your B4J demo vnc viewer also worked with it. Problem should be within my phone and vnc server code, but has nothing to do with vnc viewer or my computer. But higher suspicion should be from my phone since other people didn't twist the code before it worked for them.
Thank you so much, in later days, I will get clearer picture especially when I get new more phones
Regards
Thank you for the update on this matter, the next updates are coming very soon and currently we are collecting feedback from almost everyone to get every bug (if any) fixed in the next update.

If you need any help please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you right away (24/7) :)

The next update should be very soon which will contain the file manager :)

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
When will it be possible to access a B4A Vnc Server from Vnc client on pc, via telephone network?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
When will it be possible to access a B4A Vnc Server from Vnc client on pc, via telephone network?
Hello,

This feature is in development, We can't disclose the announcement date but once it's ready we will announce it.

Thank you,
Saif

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Saif and his crew members, well done. At moment, I have connected this your latest update now for almost one hour playing around with that same phone. It is fast; even clicking, tapping and swapping are precise. One thing I want to find out if it is possible is this:
1. If you have a phone placed or forgot at home. Now, you are in the office, you remember you have one video clip on your phone at home which you want to use for presentation purpose. Now, you use your office laptop to connect remotely to your phone at home to play the video clip on your laptop during executive presentation. One thing, one will notice is that one can easily watch video, but audio can't be transmitted with it. Now, to Saif and his hard-working teams, is it possible to transmit audio along with video has described in this scenario so that audio can be heard from office computer speaker or earphone? If this is possible then:
A. It means it will be possible to connect home CCTV or DVR to computer and still be able to monitor homes away with video and voice
B. One can dial phone number remotely, and hear if the call is going through or their is network problem voice like network is busy,try again later, this number is switched off etc.
If it is not possible, never worry, you have done fantastic jobs already because many existing viewers also lack this feature. Well done once again
Regards

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Saif and his crew members, well done. At moment, I have connected this your latest update now for almost one hour playing around with that same phone. It is fast; even clicking, tapping and swapping are precise. One thing I want to find out if it is possible is this:
1. If you have a phone placed or forgot at home. Now, you are in the office, you remember you have one video clip on your phone at home which you want to use for presentation purpose. Now, you use your office laptop to connect remotely to your phone at home to play the video clip on your laptop during executive presentation. One thing, one will notice is that one can easily watch video, but audio can't be transmitted with it. Now, to Saif and his hard-working teams, is it possible to transmit audio along with video has described in this scenario so that audio can be heard from office computer speaker or earphone? If this is possible then:
A. It means it will be possible to connect home CCTV or DVR to computer and still be able to monitor homes away with video and voice
B. One can dial phone number remotely, and hear if the call is going through or their is network problem voice like network is busy,try again later, this number is switched off etc.
If it is not possible, never worry, you have done fantastic jobs already because many existing viewers also lack this feature. Well done once again
Regards
Hello Dear,

We will implement the audio transmission in the upcoming updates :)

Thank you,
Saif

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

In the next update we will include the remote ID instead of IP and Port.

The next update should be within next week, we will announce the date 2 days before the next release.

Thank you,
Saif

Hello,
The remote conexion ussing ID or IP without open ports... is not yet included ???
When do you calculate that they will have an update with this new option?

Thanks a lot :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
hi Saif, already in the current version it is very useful, once you activate the file transfer it will be fantastic.
Thank you Saif.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
hi Saif, already in the current version it is very useful, once you activate the file transfer it will be fantastic.
Thank you Saif.

Personally I believe that file-transfer is a very useful function, as well as the possibility of installing a new app on the customer's phone
But being able to remotely assist a customer's telephone from a PC, phone connected to the public telephone line, is an indispensable function
Without this feature it is not possible to do tele-assistance
Which is the main objective of the program

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Personally I believe that file-transfer is a very useful function, as well as the possibility of installing a new app on the customer's phone
But being able to remotely assist a customer's telephone from a PC, phone connected to the public telephone line, is an indispensable function
Without this feature it is not possible to do tele-assistance
Which is the main objective of the program
I believe this function will be implemented as well