VNC Server & Client : Source Code For Sale

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Any news on connect from pc to Android Vnc Server via public telephone network?
While working on the WebRTC B4J Server we found the fastest way to achieve a remote connection for VNC to be used remotely without having to use the same way as the TVA which is using Turn/Stun server as a middle ware, it's much faster, safer, and less coding will be used, Also no MS SQL will be used in the process.

When? very soon, once we released the B4J WebRTC server we will released the remote VNC Server.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
While working on the WebRTC B4J Server we found the fastest way to achieve a remote connection for VNC to be used remotely without having to use the same way as the TVA which is using Turn/Stun server as a middle ware, it's much faster, safer, and less coding will be used, Also no MS SQL will be used in the process.

When? very soon, once we released the B4J WebRTC server we will released the remote VNC Server.

Can you give a definition of 'very soon'?
The request is not ironic, for me, 'very soon' means one / two / three days
But I understand that for others it may have a different meaning

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does this VNC Server provide webaccess? So you can control the app via Webbrowser without the need of a client software?

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sfsameer,

I purchased the Source Code, but the link I received by email is not working to download.
His servers are down. Sfsameer isnt available since a long time and doesnt respond on any other platform.
Contact Fastspring and get your Money back.

@Erel you should hide the payment buttons on all of his posts, until hes back.

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
To help that colleague who did not receive the code, I can share it, I hope Sameer and his friends have not perished in the hands of someone. There are no more answers, so you have to go on with the life you have. Whoever needs it, please write to me. Thank you

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sfsameer,

I purchased the Source Code, but the link I received by email is not working to download.
When did you purchase it?

And when did you receive the email?

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
When did you purchase it?

And when did you receive the email?

The last code that i received is of May 20 2021. of VNC Teamviewer Source Code

angelo.barbosa

To help that colleague who did not receive the code, I can share it, I hope Sameer and his friends have not perished in the hands of someone. There are no more answers, so you have to go on with the life you have. Whoever needs it, please write to me. Thank you
Thanks for your help, how do I get the source code with you?

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for your help, how do I get the source code with you?
@angelo.barbosa Angelo, send me a proof that u buyed one and i share it for free. (I offer this what I have to help others who have been harmed.)

Thanks

angelo.barbosa

Attachments

• VNC Server & Client - invoice.png
    VNC Server & Client - invoice.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 235

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone,

Previously we were down for a long time due to the problems we faced which we have explained in the post below :

We are now back and we have resumed our operations, new updates on this project are coming very soon.

If you have purchased the source codes previously and you couldn't download the source codes please send us a private message here or via email and we will help you right away :

Email 1 : [email protected]
Email 2 : [email protected]

Thank you,
Saif

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
HI,
what are the minimum SDK requirements for B4A Server and B4A client (Android versions)?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
HI,
what are the minimum SDK requirements for B4A Server and B4A client (Android versions)?
Hello,

Minimum requirement for the VNC services to start :

1-Android 7
2-Android SDK Level : 24

Thank you,
Saif

pcicom

Licensed User
Longtime User
How buy with 60% discount code BLACKNOW.. on store price $40, with discount $24 please link for buy now..