VoIP SIP (Voice Calls) System : Source Code

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
exactly no, i know they wrote the library from scratch, updated the b4j server, the b4j client and the b4a client, it seems enough to me, I trust Saif, he will have done a great job, as always.

Nobody doubts the technical abilities of Saif and his colleagues
I think they have demonstrated it with the works released
But do you want to tell me that a voip pbx that does not communicate with the outside is enough for you?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nobody doubts the technical abilities of Saif and his colleagues
I think they have demonstrated it with the works released
But do you want to tell me that a voip pbx that does not communicate with the outside is enough for you?
Just to be clear, we never mentioned PBX ( on premise phone system ) the Project is VoIP SIP (Voice over internet) and there is a big difference between the two.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Just to be clear, we never mentioned PBX ( on premise phone system ) the Project is VoIP SIP (Voice over internet) and there is a big difference between the two.

Yes of course, I did not say otherwise
I was pointing out to Xfood that, in my opinion, the Voip Sip project is missing a fundamental component: the ability to receive / send calls from the public telephone network
I wrote, "in my opinion", but I think it is the opinion of many buyers / supporters of the project, as well as a logical consideration

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes of course, I did not say otherwise
I was pointing out to Xfood that, in my opinion, the Voip Sip project is missing a fundamental component: the ability to receive / send calls from the public telephone network
I wrote, "in my opinion", but I think it is the opinion of many buyers / supporters of the project, as well as a logical consideration
Well the project is open ended meaning we will always update it which means new features will always be added, for example we are planning on releasing an update to allow proxy connections because there are many phone networks that do not allow VoIP SIP and the proxy connection will bypass that. and many other great features are yet to be added :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
in fact, being able to manage an external line would be wonderful, I think @sfsameer will integrate this function sooner or later.

Last edited:

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looking forward for the update, as I still cannot make a single phone call in my local network. Also looking forward for the B4I solution, as it was the unique feature that I needed something to comunicate internally between Android and iOS

3-IOS Client
- Each client registers will get a unique ID (just like a phone number)
- Speed Dial (able to add anyone to the list by typing the ID)
- Call block (able to block any incoming call from a specific ID)
- Able to send text messages
- Phone book (able to add anyone to the list by typing the ID)
- Calls History

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looking forward for the update, as I still cannot make a single phone call in my local network. Also looking forward for the B4I solution, as it was the unique feature that I needed something to comunicate internally between Android and iOS
Hello,

We do provide an excellent customer support, send us an email at [email protected] and we will arrange a support session through anydesk or TeamViewer to help you set up the project configurations :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

As we always do before releasing an update or a project, we have sent the final update to our QA team to make sure that everything is running smoothly, once they send us the final report we will release the new B4J VoIP project, which should be within 12-24 hours.

Thank you,
Saif

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User

As we always do before releasing an update or a project, we have sent the final update to our QA team to make sure that everything is running smoothly, once they send us the final report we will release the new B4J VoIP project, which should be within 12-24 hours.

Thank you,
Saif

Hi Saif, what exactly does this new update provide?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

We are more than happy to release the newest amazing project, B4J SIP !

To be honest it's one of the hardest projects we worked on it's just too complicated but it's finally ready :)

*Please use the same download link we sent you earlier to download the new B4J SIP Project

Once you open the .zip file you will find a new .zip file under the name : "B4JVoiPClient.zip" and it contains the source code + the .jar & .xml library files

* You can do the following :
1- Register as a client in the SIP server
2- Receive Calls
3- Make Calls
4- Reject calls (User busy)
5- End Calls

below is a very short demo of the B4J SIP Client :

Important notes :
1- Not a single java script was used in the B4J source code, all the background process is happening in the library
2- It only supports UDP protocol
3- You can use headset or your PC/Laptop speakers and mic and it will work without any problems

Next update :
21-06-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+
B4A SIP + B4J SIP + B4J Server will include more features for example data encryption, etc...

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

AHilberink

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif,

Is it possible to use the library as a SIP Client for a SIP server of a third party? Not only with the SIP server of this project?

I mean: I need a SIP Client for B4A who is working with a SIP server of a telecom company. I test with the native SIP library/Android SIP Manager, but I need to change the range of codecs.

Will this project help me? If Yes, I will pay right away.

Kind regards,
André

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif,

Is it possible to use the library as a SIP Client for a SIP server of a third party? Not only with the SIP server of this project?

I mean: I need a SIP Client for B4A who is working with a SIP server of a telecom company. I test with the native SIP library/Android SIP Manager, but I need to change the range of codecs.

Will this project help me? If Yes, I will pay right away.

Kind regards,
André
Hello,

1-You can use the B4A Client & B4J Client with any SIP server but the protocol has to be UDP
2-Currently you are unable to change codecs because we have already implemented in the server/client side in the java libraries but i think in the future we will add this feature.

Thank you,
Saif

AHilberink

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

1-You can use the B4A Client & B4J Client with any SIP server but the protocol has to be UDP
2-Currently you are unable to change codecs because we have already implemented in the server/client side in the java libraries but i think in the future we will add this feature.

Thank you,
Saif

Thanks Saif,
I just paid and received the download link.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Saif,
I just paid and received the download link.
Thank you very much for your purchase :)

*Make sure to watch this thread because we will keep updating this project

Next update :
B4A SIP + B4J SIP + B4J Server will include more features for example data encryption, etc...

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi in the next release will be included also Push to talk features ? thanks
Hello,

it depends, if we still have time after developing the other features then yes we will do it but if didn't have more time then it will be scheduled in the next next update.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am sorry to read this because I had purchased the product for this feature that was advertised as if it were already present from the first releases. I do not understand at this point what are the logic of the priorities of the features.
Thanks
Hello,

It was not "advertised" in the official release, we said we will make updates after the release of the project which will contain push to talk feature.

Reference :

AHilberink

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much for your purchase :)

*Make sure to watch this thread because we will keep updating this project

Next update :

Hi Saif,

Can you tell me the plans for building a SIP library (client)? The one in this project is the same as the one of Erel from 2011 and based on the Native SIP Manager of Android.

Kind regards,
André