VoIP SIP (Voice Calls) System : Source Code

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
you pretend not to understand
This is the third time you disrespect us.

Your requests keep changing every post. and unfortunately we are not going to do any of them.

Our current focus is on releasing the new android library and beautifying the codes of the current projects.

Thank you,
Saif

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
This is the third time you disrespect us.

Your requests keep changing every post. and unfortunately we are not going to do any of them.

Our current focus is on releasing the new android library and beautifying the codes of the current projects.

Thank you,
Saif

You point out a sentence written in the heat of the answer
I sincerely apologize

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User

This is completely false
My request, since last April, is unique
Allow the communication of the Voip Sip System project with the public telephone network
On the great usefulness of this module you will surely have seen the approval of other users as well
If it is too difficult for you too, patience, we will wait for whoever knows how to do it
Feel free to work on beautifying the code

Hamied Abou Hulaikah

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello @sfsameer , Is B4J sip server standalone app, no need for any dependencies?
Also Is there a non-UI version with web admin access? so it can be run on any non-ui Linux.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello @sfsameer , Is B4J sip server standalone app, no need for any dependencies?
Also Is there a non-UI version with web admin access? so it can be run on any non-ui Linux.
Hello,

There is an additional jar file which is responsible for running the service but other than that it's a stand alone.

Also it's pretty easy to set it up from UI to non-ui, we will include the non-ui version in the next next update.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

We are more than happy to release the new update : B4A New VoIP SIP Library!

Important Information:
1- This library is still in beta state, which means we will release the final version in the next update

2- Currently Supports PCM 16 bit
3- Protocol UDP only

Please use the same download link we sent you earlier to download the new b4a version, once you open the .zip file you will find 2 versions of B4A Client why?
Because this library is still in beta testing period so we created 2 projects, first project contains the android native sip library and the second project contains the new voip sip library. Make sure to add the B4XCodeVoIPB4A.jar + B4XCodeVoIPB4A.xml to your B4A additional libraries folder

Will be included in the next update :
1- Add Speaker Mode
2- Add Mute Mode
3- Register the event if the user is busy
4- Register the event if the registration is successful
5- Add the ability to change the audio encoding

Next Update :
27-06-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

We are more than happy to release the new update : B4A New VoIP SIP Library!

Important Information:
1- This library is still in beta state, which means we will release the final version in the next update

2- Currently Supports PCM 16 bit
3- Protocol UDP only

Please use the same download link we sent you earlier to download the new b4a version, once you open the .zip file you will find 2 versions of B4A Client why?
Because this library is still in beta testing period so we created 2 projects, first project contains the android native sip library and the second project contains the new voip sip library. Make sure to add the B4XCodeVoIPB4A.jar + B4XCodeVoIPB4A.xml to your B4A additional libraries folder

Will be included in the next update :
1- Add Speaker Mode
2- Add Mute Mode
3- Register the event if the user is busy
4- Register the event if the registration is successful
5- Add the ability to change the audio encoding

Next Update :
27-06-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

Thank you,
Saif
The source codes of the B4J SIP Client Library + B4A New SIP Library will be released in the next update once the libraries are stable and bugs free :)

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
*Without forgetting to mention the release of the IOS library (B4i) is coming very very soon :)

Just to be clear, when you mention "Without forgetting to mention the release of the IOS library (B4i) is coming very very soon"

Why was this feature strikeout from the initial post?, just wanted to know if it will be done or has been discard?

1624407725526.png

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is completely false
My request, since last April, is unique
Allow the communication of the Voip Sip System project with the public telephone network
On the great usefulness of this module you will surely have seen the approval of other users as well
If it is too difficult for you too, patience, we will wait for whoever knows how to do it
Feel free to work on beautifying the code

...Well I am completely agree with you amorosik... voip can't "be" (stand) without being "compatible" sip/pbx...

Saif - i think you are good seller and excelent programmer too...
-but first- you are very good "Seller" - we all agree on that....

1) I know you are having a lot of projects trying to support them all... but from the other hand no time if starting new - but "all these" new needed for funding your job-living
2) I think will be better if were selling source code as is - ready projects with these features (1..2.3..4) ... that's it ! - take it and leave - the updates you are offering ofcourse are good but not sure if will be now or after months-years.... so please do not advertise those - but advertise only the ready features... not that are coming.... may will not come if not sure how to do it (that is not bad - all here we have limits - we are not Gods)
3) And as i am saying months now will be better a "private" forum for those payed for your source codes - to share code and ideas (will be helpful for you and for us) - you ve made a nice forum at your personal site... but not having "people sharing"-members... and not private.... so... i think you must make this step...

With "love" - please understand - I am not having "rancour" - we are always supporting good ideas / also sharing ideas here

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
...Well I am completely agree with you amorosik... voip can't "be" (stand) without being "compatible" sip/pbx...

Saif - i think you are good seller and excelent programmer too...
-but first- you are very good "Seller" - we all agree on that....

1) I know you are having a lot of projects trying to support them all... but from the other hand no time if starting new - but "all these" new needed for funding your job-living
2) I think will be better if were selling source code as is - ready projects with these features (1..2.3..4) ... that's it ! - take it and leave - the updates you are offering ofcourse are good but not sure if will be now or after months-years.... so please do not advertise those - but advertise only the ready features... not that are coming.... may will not come if not sure how to do it (that is not bad - all here we have limits - we are not Gods)
3) And as i am saying months now will be better a "private" forum for those payed for your source codes - to share code and ideas (will be helpful for you and for us) - you ve made a nice forum at your personal site... but not having "people sharing"-members... and not private.... so... i think you must make this step...

With "love" - please understand - I am not having "rancour" - we are always supporting good ideas / also sharing ideas here
Hello,

First of all thank you for your kind words.

Important points :

1- What ever we advertise we release, we said we will release a new B4A SIP library and we did that, we said we will release B4J SIP VoIP and we did that, we said we will do the server and we did that, and we said we will release the B4i VoIP and we are working on it and we will release that very soon.

There is not a single feature we said we will do it and we didn't do. everything we advertise we release.

2- As for the updates, they are not a mandatory, you can run the project as is and it works so it's up to you to decide if you need free updates or not, we offer free updates to help everyone get what they need which is pretty good rather than just release a source code and you do the reset.

3- We have never and we will never advertise an integration to PBX because it's a whole different solution than VoIP SIP, it requires hardware, integrations, etc...

This project is simply like Linphone or ZoiPer.

Thank you,
Saif

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is a great project ... But when you asking what features you can add at the future, and someone request something you answer positive - you are saying why not.. to be add..

That's making a schedule or someone to believe that you could but sometimes time (at least) is against you.. .

That's from me ..

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is a great project ... But when you asking what features you can add at the future, and someone request something you answer positive - you are saying why not.. to be add..

That's making a schedule or someone to believe that you could but sometimes time (at least) is against you.. .

That's from me ..
Hello,

Keep in mind that every update we do is based on requests.

Based on your post we will release the b4i VoIP SIP very soon and it will be the last update we do on this project. Sounds good? :)

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Hello,

Keep in mind that every update we do is based on requests.

Based on your post we will release the b4i VoIP SIP very soon and it will be the last update we do on this project. Sounds good? :)

Thank you,
Saif

Based on your word,
how many requests are needed to invite you to create external trunks for the current Voip Sip System?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Based on your word,
how many requests are needed to invite you to create external trunks for the current Voip Sip System?
3- We have never and we will never advertise an integration to PBX because it's a whole different solution than VoIP SIP, it requires hardware, integrations, etc...

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
...because it's a whole different solution than VoIP SIP, it requires hardware, integrations, etc...

No hardware integration is required
If you use external voip service providers, it's just a software issue
Address / port, user, password are more than enough to connect to an external service

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
No hardware integration is required
If you use external voip service providers, it's just a software issue
Address / port, user, password are more than enough to connect to an external service
Hello,

Tell you what, for the purpose of making everyone happy :

If you have an external service information send it to us via PM including the full details of this request and we will look into it and see what we can do.

Be noted it's not a promise that we will do it, we will look into it and see how it goes and we will let you know with the final results.

Thank you,
Saif

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I do not have an external service of this type
But if I had to do it I would do it with a service of this type Messagenet
Or others like it
Simply by registering on the website it is already possible to obtain a telephone number to call, which will make the connected 'client sip' ring
If the connected 'client sip' was the B4J server, then the call will ring all clients (or some of them) that will be able to answer
With the payment of a little fee, even a minimum of 6 euros, it is also possible to make calls to the public telephone network
Certainly in every country there are several service providers of this type