VoIP SIP (Voice Calls) System : Source Code

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
No authorization is required
No sim card is needed
No software api or sdks are needed

You can verify it yourself using any sip client such as Zoiper or X-lite, and the data that is returned to you when you register with any voip / sip telephony service provider
In many cases, it is possible to register completely free of charge, already having the possibility to receive calls from any telephone on the public telephone network.
Credit can be purchased, even for a minimum amount of 6-12 euros, only when it is necessary to make an external call
Okay walk me through the process.

The VoIP client calls the other VoIP client by connecting to a server and the server will redirect the data packets (sounds, events, etc...)

Below is how a normal VoIP SIP works :
normalvoip.jpg

and below is the process of your request :

how.jpg

and how does the b4a client connects to a public network? what is the middle ware server? how is it forwarded?? what is the receiving point that will transfer the packets??

Thank you,
Saif

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
The B4A / B4J sip client connects to the public telephone network using the service offered by a voip telephony provider
The middle ware server is the B4J server which already currently allows communication between B4A / B4J clients The B4J server will obviously have to register (as a sip client) on the sip servers of the voip provider, and when it 'sees' that a B4A / B4J client dials an external network telephone number, it will have to redirect the request to the sip server on which it is registered, in this case Messagenet.com but it could be any other voip service provider

The second image is perfectly explanatory, and shows a software sip client that registers on the server of a voip service provider and can call / receive any telephone on the public telephone network

This is the same functionality that the B4J server needs to access the public telephone network

1624728790773.png

1624728842509.png

Attachments

• 1624727348337.png
    1624727348337.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 218
  • esempio_voip_sip_system.jpg
    esempio_voip_sip_system.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The B4A / B4J sip client connects to the public telephone network using the service offered by a voip telephony provider
The middle ware server is the B4J server which already currently allows communication between B4A / B4J clients The B4J server will obviously have to register (as a sip client) on the sip servers of the voip provider, and when it 'sees' that a B4A / B4J client dials an external network telephone number, it will have to redirect the request to the sip server on which it is registered, in this case Messagenet.com but it could be any other voip service provider

The second image is perfectly explanatory, and shows a software sip client that registers on the server of a voip service provider and can call / receive any telephone on the public telephone network

This is the same functionality that the B4J server needs to access the public telephone network

View attachment 115500

View attachment 115499
Okay, so to be able to call public networks we will need a middle-ware service and in your example is Messagenet, so far we understood that.

Now the next thing is to be able to do the above we will need an API or SDK of Messagenet to communicate with it to establish the public calls.

So provide us with the Messagenet API or SDK and we will look into it.

FYI :
Zoiper has a built-in integration with messagenet meaning they have messagenet sdk built-in their app and that's what we have been telling you and what we need to be able to do your request.

Reference :

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
NO

"... Messagenet is part of the VoIP Recommended providers list ..."

It means that it has been tested and works correctly with the Messagenet systems
But it can connect with any other voip provider
No special integration or SDK required

Only 3 paramenter you need to configure:
- sip server (Messagenet sip server)
- username
- password

Simply the ability to 'communicate' using the sip protocol

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
NO

"... Messagenet is part of the VoIP Recommended providers list ..."

It means that it has been tested and works correctly with the Messagenet systems
But it can connect with any other voip provider
No special integration or SDK required

Only 3 paramenter you need to configure:
- sip server (Messagenet sip server)
- username
- password

Simply the ability to 'communicate' using the sip protocol

Provide us with the Messagenet SDK or API or anything related to their servers and we will look into it otherwise we can't add this request to the development of the project.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
You already asked for this
And I've already answered
Saw your answer, read it and it doesn't contain what we have been asking.

How can we test it? Develop it? Include it in a project with over 50+ clients if we don't have a server of the requested feature?? How it will work? What are the expected results of the output of the servers? Etc...

If you want this feature to be added, provide us with the destination server which is the messagenet in your case.

You are requesting a feature and we are replying with : no problem just give us the details of the messagenet server what's so hard about that?

*Please don't make this topic 100 pages with only arguments and proofing who's right or wrong.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Saw your answer, read it and it doesn't contain what we have been asking.

How can we test it? Develop it? Include it in a project with over 50+ clients if we don't have a server of the requested feature?? How it will work? What are the expected results of the output of the servers? Etc...

If you want this feature to be added, provide us with the destination server which is the messagenet in your case.

You are requesting a feature and we are replying with : no problem just give us the details of the messagenet server what's so hard about that?

*Please don't make this topic 100 pages with only arguments and proofing who's right or wrong.

I think the simplest thing is that you activate an account on a voip telephony provider
Then check that everything is active using a sip client such as Zoiper or similar
At this point you will have to replicate the operation of the sip client that communicates with the provider's sip server
This feature is what the B4J server needs to connect to the public telephone network

RuiJ

Hi, I have a question I would like to make:
It is possible or is there any way to have Voip clients connected/registered to an Avaya Voip Server (like AACM - Avaya Communications Manager or AAES - Avaya Application Enablement Services) instead of B4J Voip Server, and be able to have communications between the extensions registered on Avaya ?
I work with Avaya and I would like to understand if it can work, obviously we have licenses on Avaya to sip phones.
thanks.

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Unless sip is implemented correctly none of the above will work. Connecting to a public phone system using sip requires the caller to have a registered sip account with a sip provider and fully implement sip correctly. There are many sip stacks available, we used one in VB6 and all you need is a sip account, no middleware. I don't think using the b4j server is going to do what you think it will achieve, but I may stand corrected.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Unless sip is implemented correctly none of the above will work. Connecting to a public phone system using sip requires the caller to have a registered sip account with a sip provider and fully implement sip correctly. There are many sip stacks available, we used one in VB6 and all you need is a sip account, no middleware. I don't think using the b4j server is going to do what you think it will achieve, but I may stand corrected.

Is it possible to know which 'sip stacks' you use?

"..I don't think using the b4j server is going to do what you think .."
B4J server must use a connection with an external sip provider, it is not the B4J server that must provide direct interface with the public telephone network

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Hi, I have a question I would like to make:
It is possible or is there any way to have Voip clients connected/registered to an Avaya Voip Server (like AACM - Avaya Communications Manager or AAES - Avaya Application Enablement Services) instead of B4J Voip Server, and be able to have communications between the extensions registered on Avaya ?
I work with Avaya and I would like to understand if it can work, obviously we have licenses on Avaya to sip phones.
thanks.

Does AACM allow connection by standard sip clients (hardware or software phone)?

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it possible to know which 'sip stacks' you use?

"..I don't think using the b4j server is going to do what you think .."
B4J server must use a connection with an external sip provider, it is not the B4J server that must provide direct interface with the public telephone network

Actually the B4J server must use "multiple" connections with external sip provider (why not providers)... the problem i think will be the codecs support (changes provider to provider) and sip registration (need full api)... actually b4j server must be a b4j virtual-pbx server...

I think for example that native sip support at b4a will be more helpful... may be .... may be... will be easier to create a "server" like at b4a.. "OR" need different approach ... must be wrapped a sip library...

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
actually b4j server must be a b4j virtual-pbx server...
3- We have never and we will never advertise an integration to PBX because it's a whole different solution than VoIP SIP, it requires hardware, integrations, etc...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hardware no... but need a "full compatible" SIP library with many codecs...

something like 3cx.. :-( more lite... may be

RuiJ

Does AACM allow connection by standard sip clients (hardware or software phone)?
If not directly to AACM it can be done through the AES, this the way used by third party applications to register stations, like IVR's. They do not access directly the AACM and they use the AES to make the request that then is sent to AACM.
thanks for your answer.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif! I try to run the B4JVoiPClient :
src\b4j\example\main.java:60: error: cannot access MainSettingsClass
public static net.sourceforge.peers.gui.MainSettingsClass _b4xcodeb4jsip = null;
^
bad class file: C:\Anywhere Software\B4J\libraries\b4xcodeb4jsip.jar(net/sourceforge/peers/gui/MainSettingsClass.class)
class file has wrong version 55.0, should be 52.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
Hello,

Make sure you are using OpenJDK 11
1625589441434.png

Go to the below URL and download OpenJDK11 and make sure to reference it in the Paths Configurations in B4J

1625589496395.png

Thank you,
Saif

MarrowZero

Licensed User
@sfsameer Should the B4JVoIPClient be able to register to 3rd party voip server ? For me the client appears to lack username/password authentication.
Also on the list of feature requests, do you have Blind Transfer and Attended Transfer ?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer Should the B4JVoIPClient be able to register to 3rd party voip server ? For me the client appears to lack username/password authentication.
Hello,

Yes it can register to a VoIP server other than the B4J VoIP Server.

The VoIP update will be released within this week and we will add the username and password in the B4J VoIP Client + B4A VoIP Client.

Also on the list of feature requests, do you have Blind Transfer and Attended Transfer ?

Great idea! we will work on it :)

Thank you,
Saif