This library was inspired and based on WaitForTheInternet by César Pérez
Your application will be able to get through an event, as it connects to the internet via Wifi or 3G, without the need to be checking all the time, not consuming battery unnecessarily.
- Copy the .xml and .jar(s) files to your custom libraries folder
- Select in your REFERENCED LIBRARIES
V1.0.0 (First public release - Donationware):
- Initial version
Author: Alberto Iglesias - firstname.lastname@example.org
- onInitialized ()
- onReceived (Action As String, WifiAvailable As Boolean, WifiConnected As Boolean, WifiRoaming as Boolean As , MobileAvailable As Boolean, MobileConnected As Boolean, MobileRoaming as Boolean, ExtraNetworkInfo As String, HostFound as Boolean)
- JavaDebug As Boolean
- PingHost As String
- PingHostOnReceive As Boolean
- PingResult As String
- About As String
- ForcePing As Boolean
- Initialize (eventname As String)
- Version As String
- isConnectedToInternet As Boolean
* In the Full Version, you have a double check for then internet connection over the ping method to bypass Captive Portals and have a ForcePing Method to check the host connect in any time you want.
Please consider a simple €10 donation and I send to you the Library with this features.
Check all Libraries in: http://vnsoft.es/store/