Android Question Warning: Trojan.Android.Leadbolt.dkpmda ?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Noel, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Noel

Noel Member Licensed User

Why are all B4A build apps when scanned with www.virustotal.com marked with the virus "Trojan.Android.Leadbolt.dkpmda"?

Or.... Is it just with my build apps?

2. WAZUMBi

WAZUMBi Well-Known Member Licensed User

Are you using Leadbolt ads?
    If so then this concerns me as well. I am currently switching over from AdMob to Leadbolt.

3. holdemadvantage

holdemadvantage Active Member Licensed User

Also avast showed me my apps as viruses so i had to swirch to leadbolt html ads in my apps with no sdk

4. Noel

I'm not using any ads, and only libs loaded (and used) are Audio (version 1.63) and Core (version 4.01)

5. WAZUMBi

WAZUMBi Well-Known Member Licensed User

Uh oh...:confused:

6. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

I'm using Avast home (for a few years now) and using leadbolt.. it's the only pc I have... no viruses nor alerts about B4X nor leadbolt

7. Noel

8. Noel

As suspected.. PC is clean (according to Avast, NOD32 and Windows Defender).
    Next thing to be done is remove Avast again!

9. Noel

Scanned some other .apk's found on this forum and till now they all show the same warning!

10. holdemadvantage

holdemadvantage Active Member Licensed User

I use avast for mobile devices and my app appear to be infected (also for other users), after leadbolt removal it was clean, of course this could be a false warning but users weren't so happy..

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  11. Noel

So.. Next thing is how can we remove this "false" warning as my customers also complain about this!

12. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

You need to contact the relevant anti virus companies and report the false positive.

13. Noel

Done...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice