WebBrowser

wahwah

Licensed User
Hi to the complete community,

i even try to fight with this two error messages after installing a compiled b4P code with the WebBrowser.dll library:

1. Datei- oder Assemblyname "WebBrowser,Version=1.02984.18374,Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" bzw. eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden.

• .NET CF-Initialisierungsfehler
    Fehler beim laden der für die Anwendung erforderlichen Komponenten.
    Wenn .NET Compact Framework auf einer Speicherkarte installiert ist, Überprüfen Sie, ob die Karte ordnungsgemäß eingesetzt ist, und starten Sie die Anwendung erneut. Wenn das Problem Weiterhin auftritt, sollten Sie .NET Compact Framework neu installieren.
    Supportinformationen: - 2147483643 (80000005)

wahwah

Licensed User
i thought, b4p do it automaticaly at compiling and where should i marge the source code file?

regards

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The message box shown at the end of optimised compilation will tell you what has been merged into the application and which, if any, dlls need to be copied with the exe to the device.

To merge the source code of a library just place it in the Basic4ppc Desktop/Libraries folder and it will be automatically merged next time you compile. The message box shown afterwards will confirm this. It is not necessary to put the dll there for an external library, just the source code.