WhatsApp Automation : Free Source Code

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)
*Starting off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for us :)

Today we would like to announce our newest app :
imglogo.png

WhatsApp Automation

It contains the following :
1- Auto Reply
You can set up the options that the user can pick from and once the user picks an option you can set up the reply to that option
2- Saving every what's app notification to SQLite Database and you can access it from Notification Activity (within the app)
3- The App works on accessibility service, meaning you don't have to do anything, it will automatically do the job (Inspired by the Teamviewer alternative)
4- Enable/Disable the service when ever your would like.
5-You can send files (PDF or Images) or Texts as an auto reply

Below is the demo:

Screen Shots :
1616149249810.png
1616149275208.png
1616149312385.png

This is a donation ware meaning send what ever amount you would like :)
Payment method : Paypal
Paypal account : [email protected]
Payment amount : donate what ever you would like :)

*Once you send the payment please send us an email @ : [email protected] and we will send you the source code right away.

+ A very detailed PDF documentation on how to use the app and run the project

The Project is now for free :)

Download the source code (Copy & Paste the URL in your Browser) :
http://b4xcode.com/fs/cwork/whatsappauto/whatsappauto.rar
The link has been updated, you can download the source code from the below link :

*Use WinRAR to extract the files.

It contains:
1- The source code
2- the full documentation
3- NotificationListener Library (copy and paste it in your B4A internal Libraries)
4- resAccessibility2

**Please read the documentation carefully and follow step by step.

:)

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
hello, congratulations for the new idea, can you forward the messages received in a previously created whatsapp group?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello, congratulations for the new idea, can you forward the messages received in a previously created whatsapp group?
Hello :)

What it does is when ever there is a new whatsapp notification the app will search in the message and see if there is an option that was already entered in the app and it will reply to the sender, in case the sender didn't send any of the options the user already entered in the app then the app will send a welcome message including the options.

So the project is used as an auto-answer automation service.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
nice, ortima idea, an option to forward the message to a whatsapp contact or a whatsapp group would also be interesting. but still it seems a good idea, it's a great app. congratulations

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
nice, ortima idea, an option to forward the message to a whatsapp contact or a whatsapp group would also be interesting. but still it seems a good idea, it's a great app. congratulations
well it's an automation service meaning it will reply to anyone that send you a message so forwarding it to another contact is not the right way to do it because if you do that then eventually you will be considered as a spam in whatsapp.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I had a request to send whatsapp message, from my reporting app, to respective parties contact numbers, from our sqlite database.
Say o/s dues reminder to parties.
Possible ?

Regards,

Anand

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I had a request to send whatsapp message, from my reporting app, to respective parties contact numbers, from our sqlite database.
Say o/s dues reminder to parties.
Possible ?

Regards,

Anand
Hello,

This is a custom request which we have no problem developing.
If you would like, send me a private message or via email ([email protected]) the full details of your request and we are more than happy to develop it.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I meant in this shareware code, not a new one.

Anyway, I understand now. Thanks

Regards,

Anand
It's seems i misunderstood you that's why i suggested the custom development, my apologies.

-You need this app to send messages to clients exported from reports in your own app is that correct?
What this app does is it activates a background service to listen to whatsapp notifications and once it receives the request it will send the automated message.

in your case you can disable the notification service and just use the accessibility service in the app, it will send the message (files or texts) to the phone number you provide it and it will automatically send it :)

*if you couldn't get it to work then we are more than happy to help you :)

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
in your case you can disable the notification service and just use the accessibility service in the app, it will send the message (files or texts) to the phone number you provide it and it will automatically send it
Thanks I will look into it :)

*if you couldn't get it to work then we are more than happy to help you
Yes, we all know it. You are one of the most helpful member of our Forum šŸ‘

Regards,

Anand

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You always bring great sources codes to this forum. Thanks!

I have some doubts:
- Can I put this app in the Play Store?
- Do you know if there are any rules in WhatsApp about the use of this auto reply function, that can ban the user?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
You always bring great sources codes to this forum. Thanks!

I have some doubts:
- Can I put this app in the Play Store?
- Do you know if there are any rules in WhatsApp about the use of this auto reply function, that can ban the user?
Hello,

1- yes you can because we are only using the built in services in android.
2-we are using what's app api so its legal.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice Idea

so this is more like a chatbot.

is donation for ios and android?
Yes it's just like chatbot :)

The project is only for android because IOS does not have accessibility services.