WhatsApp Automation : Free Source Code

Descartex

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, mate!
Thank you for sharing this cool feature!
Just a question:
Can it works on whatsapp calls?
Thanks a lot!

Dailson Coelho Machado

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations on your code, you did a great job.
I did the installation, put some answers, but when your app responds, it always repeats the same answer 3 times!
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-14 at 20.03.31.jpeg

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations on your code, you did a great job.
I did the installation, put some answers, but when your app responds, it always repeats the same answer 3 times!
View attachment 116428
Hello Dear,

Below is how Whatsapp automation works :

1- It reads the whatsapp notification by implementing a notification listener
2- Once it reads the notification and verifies it that it's from whatsapp, the background service will read the notification text
3- Once the notification text is read then it will search in the SQLlite database for possible reply for that question.
4- Once the reply was found then the accessibility service will be activated and performs the following :
4-1 Open whatsapp by intent
4-2 Send the text or media to sender (contact)
4-3 Press on send button automatically
4-4 it verifies that the message was sent then the accessibility service will close the whatsapp app by clicking on back virtually

Cause of the above problem :
1- Closed the app while the services are still running
2- You opened whatsapp manually
3- Closed whatsapp notification manually

Now the solution to your issue :
Because there is a notification listener and accessibility services meaning it will read all the whatsapp notifications and performs gestures and clicks so make sure that you only use the device for whatsapp automation app and nothing else.

Meaning you have to have a separate phone that will be used only for whatsapp automation, because if you interrupt the app then the above problem will occur (sending multiple messages)

:)

Thank you,
Saif

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Meaning you have to have a separate phone that will be used only for whatsapp automation, because if you interrupt the app then the above problem will occur (sending multiple messages)
I too faced it and thought that I made some mistake. Now I understand it better. Thanks. šŸ‘

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

Upon request, we have created version 2 of the Whatsapp Automation app :
You can now automate Audio Calls and Video Calls.

*It can make audio and video calls and text replies once the app receives a certain word you identify in the messages settings
*It doesn't answer calls, it only makes the calls.

This version is a donation-ware :
1626460957353.png

1626462318630.png

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The same error 3 times replying to messages when testing using OPPO A37F.

But I try to use Samsung A50 the repeat problem doesn't happen.
Hello,

It's been discussed below :

Cause of the above problem :
1- Closed the app while the services are still running
2- You opened whatsapp manually
3- Closed whatsapp notification manually

Now the solution to your issue :
Because there is a notification listener and accessibility services meaning it will read all the whatsapp notifications and performs gestures and clicks so make sure that you only use the device for whatsapp automation app and nothing else.

Thank you,
Saif

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
the site is offline and does not allow you to download. can someone publish the rar? Thank you

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
The b4xcode.com website does not seem to be working, so the link does not lead to the shopping cart.
Yes indeed. I was asking if you have the rar file. As it is posted as free now but there is not working the download link on the first post
thanks

Last edited: