B4J Question Who is up to join me in my b4j Framework creation

FrostCodes

Licensed User
Recently i have been working on a framework for b4j that allows you to manipulate strings, data, data types with utilities functions that i am sure you would find useful especially the math utility for advance mathematical calculations and also it have a GUI like material UI part that support material design components with some metro components ,
so far i have created material button, label, chips, modal box, app bar etc ... the framework is still in a development stage but i used it in creating a live app already that i use to monitor staffs in my company. Please if interested , please notice me here. There is a git repository already for the project and i intend on making it a Donation ware which every revenue that comes from it , 30% goes to we the developers and 70% are donated to orphanage homes across the world.

This framework would allow you not just design app faster but also create the functioning of the app faster also, it has a theme manager so you can design you app and always change how it looks globally with a single line of code so easy i assure you !

upload_2018-7-7_22-32-58.png