Share My Creation wos4android

dear all, I would like to say a big 'thank you' for all very interesting and rather useful discussions in this forum, they were really helpful, for people like me just entering the world of this magnificent rad environment, that is b4a of course, which made it really rapid and simple to develop otherwise time consuming apps.
my first commercial app is a wireless ordering system, for clubs and restaurants, which is already running successfully here in my country (Greece).
I am planning to present this app here, I mean the base of its source code, just in case parts of it will be useful to others.
once again a big thanks to all and of course to the developers of this great environment!
best regards,
minas chantzides

ps: I've already uploaded some screenshots, available at a Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wos4android/441180762576587

Attachments

• wos4android.jpg
    wos4android.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9,331
Last edited:

mc73

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks great! If you can please upload one screenshot here so it will show in the threads view.
Thank you very much, Erel!
Where should I upload an image? Here, in this post?

Last edited:

Giuliano

Licensed User
Longtime User
dear all, I would like to say a big 'thank you' for all very interesting and rather useful discussions in this forum, they were really helpful, for people like me just entering the world of this magnificent rad environment, that is b4a of course, which made it really rapid and simple to develop otherwise time consuming apps.
my first commercial app is a wireless ordering system, for clubs and restaurants, which is already running successfully here in my country (Greece).
I am planning to present this app here, I mean the base of its source code, just in case parts of it will be useful to others.
once again a big thanks to all and of course to the developers of this great environment!
best regards,
minas chantzides

ps: I've already uploaded some screenshots, available at a Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wos4android/441180762576587

Looks very nice!

Is it possible to download the base of the source code? It will be very helpful for me. Thanks!
Giuliano

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
mc73,

We would like to that you for all of your helpful replies. I have learned much from your knowledge and insight.

We are truly blessed to have people of your stature (one of many) helping us out on this forum.

Thank you so very much my friend - and the best of luck and fortune to you.

elitevenkat

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks great! If you can please upload one screenshot here so it will show in the threads view.
Hi Erel,
I too have developed HandyPOS an application to take orders using android devices for restaurants. This app is integrated with a POS desktop app (in vb) and MSSQL server. It is being used widely in our country (India - TN). Can i upload small video presentation here ? or only image is allowed?