Could you explain this please? My experience so far is that the more hotwords are included the more the app will give false responses. I tried that yesterday with the TV sound at room level and Snowboy beeped on average every 5 minutes. PS: I have now started testing Snowboy in my app. I use the Snowboy hotword to trigger Google's speech recognition (SR). Example: "Alexia" ... Dong ... Google ding/dong ... -> Problem! SR now generates an error, probably because Snowboy is keeping the microphone occupied... I will apparently have to stop Snowboy immediately after recognizing the hotword and re-start it as soon as Google's SR is ready. Update: Indeed that is what was needed. First impressions: it is working great! I will however also have to suppress Snowboy while my app is talking, because that also causes false responses.