XYCalc -graphs an equation or editable table of figures in regular, bar or pie chart

HarleyM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I've had this kicking around for a while but it wasn't until Rioven posted his mathcode programs that I was able to attach the missing functionality. I was spurned into action this morning & quickly pumped out a new revision for general consumption. I don't think I've done Riovens code justice as mine is largely uncommented & could do with a formatting overhaul. Never the less there is code used that might be interesting to people out there & the program itself works ok as it stands. Maybe if there is any further interest I might take it further, if not.... :sign0023:

Ooops... Should have posted in the 'Share your creation' forum

Attachments

• XYCalc.zip
    91.2 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:

HarleyM

Licensed User
Longtime User
.. & the PPC version

unzip & run the exe file to install via ActiveSync

Attachments

• XYCalcSetup.zip
    190.9 KB · Views: 334

Rioven

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi HarleyM,

Nice work! Ive tried your application and it works, only still needs more input filters to handle errors. Mathcode is still beta and appreciate if you could help identify bugs as there are so many ways math expressions could be written. I've posted a revised one. see http://www.b4x.com/forum/showthread.php?find=lastposter&t=1207. You may as well update your xyCalc;)

Thanks!

Last edited: