New profile posts

Not executing the db query and activity was sent back to the main activity​

Sir I am also facing the problem for many days, if you know any solution please let me know
main Page
Sub Process_Globals
Private const rdcLink As String = "http://192.168.38.229:17178/rdc"
Dim req As DBRequestManager
End Sub
... se ti può servire nel file allegato trovi circa 4200 postazioni autovelox tra fisse e mobili... oltre alle coordinate sono segnalati anche i limiti di velocità...

Attachments

• autovelox.txt
    99.3 KB · Views: 36
maXim
maXim
... quelle descritte sopra sono informazioni necessarie per determinare parte dell'errore relativo alla precisione e pertanto devo accontentarmi di quello che ho anche se collaboratori e amici che utilizzano il mio sistema (aggiungo: nato per tutt'altra cosa) sono soddisfatti più del sottoscritto...
maXim
maXim
... probabilmente avevo delle attese troppo alte sulla precisione della posizione che sono state mitigate dalle troppe variabili in gioco e, a dire il vero, ancora oggi non ho trovato un navigatore che mi soddisfi, tanto vale utilizzare le API di Google Maps & C .ma, appunto, dipende dall'App che deve essere realizzata...
Fulvio75
Fulvio75
Ok grazie
Hi daveinhull, I have got the same display like you and I am searching for a sample code to get it run. Do you have a running code in B4R which I could try?
Hi, I wanted to use your library NeeCompassView, but it generates an error even with the published example, I wanted to know if there is a solution. It gives me the same error as in the following publication and I have followed all the steps the same as the example.
Hi Giada,
I need to create a video chat app using B4A and B4J.
My plan is:
1. A call from android to android or android to desktop
2. Possibility of recording the video conversation
I saw your post here and decided to ask for your help on this. I have no knowledge of javascript

Thank you
Hello i have buyed firebase cloud messaging source code my Order Number is 537M1696691290 but i can download it. Please Help Me
Hi Frank,
Could you please share your AppInventor file that works reading the ESP32 BLE? I have had an unending problem getting an AppInventor app to connect to my ESP32 using BLE. I am really curious what you're doing to get something working, as there are several threads on the webs explaining similar issues to what I have been experiencing. TIA.
Your library works great. Have you explored allowing QR Codes to be scannable if a mirrored image. of the QR Code is scanned I know that is non standard but I found some instances of that happening and it would be great if your library compensates for that. Also did you put a new version to accept file images to process in addition to using the camera stream?
Hello Computersmith64,

I would like to take advantage of your offer to send the complete Android Studio project in zip format to my email address [email protected]. I want to use this to see how you achieved that.

I would like to thank you in advance for this,

Yours sincerely
Hi Asad, please could look at the attachment

Regards

David

Attachments

• asadmsg.txt
    470 bytes · Views: 179