Share My Creation Shopping List Program

Just uploaded my first app. Its a shopping list based on Klaus's scrollview example.

Here it is in the market

https://market.android.com/details?id=Grocery.List

and I made a post on Reddit in the Android developers section which i totally recommend if you want feedback and views

Just uploaded my first App - a Grocery Shopping List - would love some testers and comments : Android

Interesting that someone reported an error for a field edit_brnadd_click I don't have in my code. I have a btnadd, but not edit_ in front.

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 7,214
  • shopping-list-android-app-instructions.jpg
    shopping-list-android-app-instructions.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 577

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks good, Im trying it out.
I have a request however :eek:
Is it possible to send a list through e-mail, and the app recognises it and creates a list from it?
Thanks!
BTW...there is an error when you are in edit screen and you press 'Add' you get the error mentioned above.

Last edited:

netchicken

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, I have removed the program until i can fix it up.

I'll look into the email thing, thats a good idea!

Grrr!! I found my error, I have commented out some debugging fields, as the last thing to do, and didn't retest the program to see if they affected it. As a result the buttons stopped working.

its fixed.

Here is a thread I wrote on it
http://xmb.stuffucanuse.com/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=7975

Last edited:

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Offtopic: Fascinating reading/videos about the Giant freak waves on your blog. Scary stuff.

I will check out your app later today. It could become handy.

netchicken

Licensed User
Longtime User
New!
For Thedesolatesoul you can upload your own shopping list from your phone. If you can save it as a file to your sd card, or somewhere.

Also custom colors using the Dialogs library (actually file upload, colors, and text input are all from the dialogs library)