B4J is a 100% free development tool for desktop, server and IoT solutions.
With B4J you can easily create desktop applications (UI), console programs (non-UI) and server solutions.
The compiled apps can run on Windows, Mac, Linux and ARM boards (such as Raspberry Pi).
Screenshots & Videos
1.Oracle Java 8 or OpenJDK 11
- Download one of the following JDKs. Note that OpenJDK 11 requires Windows 64 bit.
- OpenJDK 11 + OpenJFX 11 (SDK + jmods): download link.
License: GPL + classpath exception. License permits usage in closed commercial projects.
(package components: OpenJDK and OpenJFX)
Download the zip and unpack it. C:\java is a good place for it.
- Oracle JDK 8: download link.
Check the Accept License Agreement button.
Select "Windows x86" or "Windows x64" (for 64 bit machines) in the platforms list.
Download the file and install it.
2. Install and configure B4J
- Download B4J Full Version
- Open B4J.
- Choose Tools > Configure Paths.
It will be similar to 'C:\java\jdk-11.0.1\bin\javac.exe' or 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_151\bin\javac.exe'
- Use the Browse button to locate "javac.exe".
javac is located under <java folder>\bin.
3. Next Steps
- Join our community
- Use the site search feature (top right corner). It works!
- Documentation Index
- B4X Programming Language and IDE (pdf)
- Video Tutorials - Erel Teaches Programming
- Beginner's Guide (pdf)
- Tutorials List