B4J is a 100% free development tool for desktop, server and IoT solutions.
With B4J you can easily create desktop applications (UI), console programs (non-UI) and server solutions.
The compiled apps can run on Windows, Mac, Linux and ARM boards (such as Raspberry Pi).
Screenshots & Videos
1. Java JDK v8 (8u40+)
- Open the Java 8 JDK download link.
- Check the Accept License Agreement button.
- Select "Windows x86" or "Windows x64" (for 64 bit machines) in the platforms list.
- Download the file and install it.
2. Install and configure B4J
- Download B4J Full Version
- Open B4J.
- Choose Tools > Configure Paths.
- Use the Browse button to locate "javac.exe".
javac is located under <java folder>\bin.
3. Next Steps
- Join our community
- Use the site search feature (top right corner). It works!
- Documentation Index
- B4X Programming Language and IDE (pdf)
- Video Tutorials - Erel Teaches Programming
- Beginner's Guide (pdf)
- Tutorials List