Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi to all ,

why the fill option in drawpath fills over the path ? :BangHead:

i use once the path in red and fill it and once in black to shoe the lines

see jpg

thanks AH

B4X:
  canint.DrawPath(intholdp,Colors.Red,True,0)
  canint.DrawPath(intholdp,Colors.Black,False,1)

Attachments

• drawpath.jpg
    drawpath.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 230

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi to all ,

why the fill option in drawpath fills over the path ? :BangHead:

i use once the path in red and fill it and once in black to shoe the lines

see jpg

thanks AH

B4X:
  canint.DrawPath(intholdp,Colors.Red,True,0)
  canint.DrawPath(intholdp,Colors.Black,False,1)

This is the only method known to apply two different colors (one for the fill, another for the stroke). Even in Java, you can't do better.

Upvote 0

alienhunter

Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks Informatix

looks like if the drawpath it cuts "corners" to fill , got other drawings that is even worst then this one that fills over the given path

:sign0161:

Upvote 0

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks Informatix

looks like if the drawpath it cuts "corners" to fill , got other drawings that is even worst then this one that fills over the given path

:sign0161:

You cannot fill "over the given path". That cannot happen. Even if the path functions are very limited in B4A, they work as expected. There's probably something wrong in your code, but without seeing it, it's difficult to say more.

For your information, I created a library called Accelerated Surface that gives access to a wider range of possibilities for paths (almost the same you have in Java). You're not limited to lines, and you can define how a shape is filled.

Upvote 0

alienhunter

Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks for the info , that lib looks very nice i will give it a try with my next update to the customer , oh well i might have a bug somewhere you are right , anyway there is too much code to go thru , there are 4 canvas that are drawing similar things( see jpg, not everything on this dimensions are missing ) form a CAD system

Attachments

• more2.jpg
    more2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks for the info , that lib looks very nice i will give it a try with my next update to the customer , oh well i might have a bug somewhere you are right , anyway there is too much code to go thru , there are 4 canvas that are drawing similar things( see jpg, not everything on this dimensions are missing ) form a CAD system

The image is so small that I can't see anything.

Upvote 0