Share My Creation Phone Call recorder

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i tried your app but its not working on my phone Galaxy2 Plus
its recording but there is no sound

second thing is that it takes very long to load when you start the app, contacts, recording files and settings
you need to improve this

would be great if it would work on my phone (all call recording apps that i tried until today doesnot work on my phone,
or you dont hear anything or you hear only the caller voice but not both voices, i dont know why)

where are you saving the audio files? server or phone?

Hilaire

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ilan12041981

Thanks for having a look. You are definitely right it takes too long to load, will fix that. Regarding your phone, do not know yet why it is behaving like that will try to see, but in the meantime while hearing the recordings I guess that volume was to the max and the phone was close to ears, I know could seem a silly question but just to make sure.

Thanks.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
lol, yes i also put my earphones and full volume but no sound

and i forgott to mention after the call was finished i saw 2 times the recording file in the list so it added it twice, should it be like this? i guess it should add only one time to the list, right?

Hilaire

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

To answer one of your first question I am saving the files on phone. Regarding the fact that the recording showed up twice, I have had this bug in the past I thought I had gotten rid of it, does not seem to be the case or may be a side effect. Thanks again for the valuable feedback.

Devv

Licensed User
Longtime User
PM me your app strings i will translate them to Arabic and German for free

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Before trying it I want to make sure it conforms with the state law where I reside.. the law in the state of New Jersey requires a beep every 10 seconds
for any kind of phone conversation. Is that beep injected in the recording according to this requirement? If not then your app can not be used legally in
some parts in the US (if not the whole country).