Hello. Please help.
When starting the project "MyLocation" ("Background location tracking") from Mr. Erel, a message appears: "Maven artifact not found: com.android.support/support-v4".
It seems that I did everything strictly according to the instructions:
1. Installed B4A, version 10.2.
Hello, I'm trying to wrap a library, but when I try to compile it with Simple Library Compiler it says that it cant find the AndroidX packages that the library uses. However when I add let's say for example the androidx-core classes.jar to the libs folder it proceeds to the next package. The...
Hitex xHelper is a free simple tool to automatically convert old support to new androidx packages.
you can convert and save easily by drag your xml or java files into the text area and drop it.
for example if you type old support recyclerview package and click Convert To X , it changes to new...
Hi All, i am working on wrapping a library for a client, the jar file and xml file compile just fine, i have copied both files to my /additionallibraries folder but when I run an example app to test the library i get the following errors:
I have copied the merchan-sdk-3.2.2.aar file to the...
AHSwipeToRefresh crashes the app, this started after the AndroidX migration I believe.
I have android-support-4.jar in Additional libs folder, and also ran Jetifier.
I also have "Google repository" and "Android Support Repository" installed from the B4A SDK
Hi everyone, i recently opened up a project that i stopped some time ago, before all the updates.
In the project i used AppCompat Checkboxes and switches and as soon as the layout loads up the app crashes.
I tried to remove the checkboxes, switches ans library, and it doens't crash anymore...
Using the latest B4A 9.3 and tried to update to AndroidX, following these instructions:
Not sure it is relevant but had some access denied exceptions, eg:
Library: AppCompat.arr java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException:
Hi just wanting to see if anyone can point me in the right direction to resolve the following issue.
I have a external library that I have written a simple wrapper for Google MLKit for text recognition. It was working before installing Android sdk 28 so I suspect its a dependency issue that i...
After the update to the versione 9.3 I got this error while I compile my project about some imports in my inline Java codes.
Organizzazione Librerie. (0.49s)
Generazione file R. (24.98s)
Compilazione del codice Java prodotto. Error