Just wondering if this is possible.
If I store to KVS a double value 1:
'cMP.dMilliSecsPerMapTile will be 1
Starter.kvs.Put("Milli seconds per map tile download", cMP.dMilliSecsPerMapTile)
and read the blob by connecting to the KVS database I get these bytes:
i: 0, byte: 120
i: 1, byte...
I want to ask a little question.
I have a project that take 8 image using camera intent.
I put the picture in B4XImageView, after that I get the bitmap and save it to SQLite.
Few reason why I must save to SQLite.
- I need to send this bitmap (will be converted to Base64) to web server via...
Hi. Sorry for my english
I'm trying to send a Blob to MySQL, and StringUtils.EncodeBase64(The_Blob) retruns a string with lots of "+", for then sending that to the PHP method and use base64_decode() and do an SQL Insert... Of course it's not working beacuase the lost "+"
Dim cadena As String...
I have an app that stores an image in a SQLite BLOB and happily retrieves and displays it in a form. However I need to push that up to a PHP Webserver and store it in the corresponding MySQL BLOB field.
Do I have to retrieve the BLOB, store it locally as a file then Post it to the Server for...
Could someone please point me in the direction of examples for the following scenario.
I need to take pictures with the android camera (using cameraex class
I need to save these in a local SQLLIte db in a BLOB field
I then need to send these records to a remote MYSQL database using JdbSQL
I am successfully putting image files into an Sqlite blob, then later reading them from the blob field, however I end up with them in a bitmap object which I then have to put into an imageview. I can see the activity background image, so I k ow I have the blob as an image object, I just need to...
I have a strange problem (only on any smartphone) when i try to get value from resultset when inside result set i keep the blob column.
android.database.CursorIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index -1 requested, with a size of 1
at this point
dim value as string = rst.GetString2(0)
or for blob
I have a long running app that I have updated over the years as things have changed but this error causes my sql_lite database to die and become corrupt. Basically failing when it updates a blob field in a SQL database file under Android 8.1 (Oreo) on Samsung tablets.
Its not random and happens...
B4A project using jRDC on local and remote servers just fine however I can't nut out how to successfully convert a retrieved blob from sqLite db and display image in an imageview.
the update/insert side is this:
Dim req as dbRequestManager
Dim sSQL() As String
Dim Buffer() As Byte...