I am trying to include native .so files in a Java library. Starting with the LameB4A project as example, I tried to do the same, see Wrapper.zip, but I cannot get it to work.
I have both tried the Simple Library Compiler as well as exporting directly from Eclipse.
I have tried...
This is my first time attempting to create an SDK wrapper for B4A.
The Simple Library Compiler (v1.10) looks like the perfect solution but from what I can tell it is not working for me.
I simply unzip it and attempt to build the FirstLib sample.
No errors are shown during the compile...
I am trying to convert facebook-sdk-wrapper to B4A library using Simple Library Compiler but getting error:
Starting step: Compiling Java code.
Starting step: Creating jar file.
Starting step: Creating XML file.