B4J Question [ABMImageSlider] image resizing based on browser?

ToolboxZX

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there a way to have images you loaded in an imageslider resize so that they are always the size of the image slider?

I created a page, have an image slider on it, tested it using a large 24 inch display. The display is a secondary display attached to a laptop. Everything looks great there.

When I open the browser in the primary laptop display, and open the same page, the page appears and the images contained in the slider are cut off as they are too large. Same holds true if I attempt to open the page in another device such as an iPhone.

What is the best way, or preferred method of handling images used by the slider to deal with this? (size requirements, code methods, etc). Thank you.

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
AB stated:
This component requires that all images have the same size. You could maybe pre-resize them on the server side. Its purpose is for e.g. a banner that shows your products. (or like in the demo, to show its features).

That being the case (which is reasonable), can some smart expert create a custom component using one of many image sliders out there that do what is requested?

Upvote 0