Android Developer

V

vladlichonos

Hi all.
I'm Android developer in fast growing company Fuhu, Inc, located in Los Angeles, CA. I am looking for developer who likes challenge and enjoy developing new exciting projects.

Description
Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com. As the Android Developer, your primary role will be to develop fantastic customized Andriod applications.

Responsibilities
• Develop fantastic customized Android applications
• Design and implement different kinds of solutions
• Learn various new exciting technologies and languages to improve productivity and quality of the applications

Mandatory
• Experience developing software using Java

Desirable
• A working knowledge of using C and/or C++
• A working knowledge of the Android development environment
• A working knowledge of UI programming
• A working knowledge of network programming

Thank you for your time, please feel free to ask in the topic or let me know in PM or email me directly.
Thank you!

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there, my name is Walter and I live in Los Angeles as well, i'm also a freelancer i have been developing android applications for over 2 years, most of my apps are written with Basic4Android, I'm very interested in your job opportunity, Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can talk further, or you can e-mail me at [email protected].

PS.
I also saw your post in the Freelancers website :D

Regards,
Walter Flores