B4R Question Anyone up to create this lib? ESP GPIO Viewer!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I need to learn how to create b4R libs... man this one is so promissing!!!

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just curious, no more. Why and when such "big screen" of whole the board are really needed ?
If processes are fast - no use in such display.

Upvote 0

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It helps to understand if the "error" is code or wiring. if what the developer is trying to achieve is "with a pulse of a button, make running leds go" then this will help for sure!
The "big screen" is just a webpage that you can open in any browser and see the pins state in real time. This is also useful when you are not sure if your pin attribution is correct.

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
It helps to understand if the "error" is code or wiring. if what the developer is trying to achieve is "with a pulse of a button, make running leds go" then this will help for sure!
The "big screen" is just a webpage that you can open in any browser and see the pins state in real time. This is also useful when you are not sure if your pin attribution is correct.

Perfect library as I saw in the video. Thanks a lot. I will definitely check it. In order to answer your initial question you can create a b4xlib b4r library and use in-line C. In order to see how this is done check in my contributions in my signature the b4xlib b4r library rDebug and use the code example in the video you posted putting the necessary code in a new sub (f.e. Sub Initialize). Please share.

P.S. It would also be a good idea to edit your first post and add the repository's link.

Upvote 0