B4A Library Asynchronous MariaDB/MySQL Library

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi Marcel

Try something like this
B4X:
If SQLFORFASTACCESS.IsInitialized = False Then
     SQLFORFASTACCESS.Initialize2(SQLDriver, SQLJDBC & Main.DATABASEIP & ":" & Main.DBServerPort & "/dbtest?characterEncoding=utf8", Naam, Wachtwoord)
End If

Also I think you have no right Username in the database.
If you have no Manager for the Database use HeidiSQL.

keirS

Licensed User
Longtime User

IsInitalized just indicates that you have initialized the library with the your DB connection settings. To trap errors you need to create an error sub

B4X:
Sub Versie_error (trace As String)

End Sub

The trace string contains the whole stack trace for the error. So you can trap various errors in your sub. A point to note is Initialize doesn't actually create a connection to the DB. Connections are created and closed for each library call.

wineos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, but I really don't know how to solve my problem: if my MySQL database can only accept localhost executions, how can I use any one of libraries?

Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot!

vbmundo

Licensed User

vbmundo

Licensed User
Hi,

I have a Table with over 5.000 records.

I see that EXECQUERY don't read all records.. with "SELECT * FROM TABLE"

I have running many times the same query and always get different amounts of records, which I think this script has a Bug

Can you check ?

Regards

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, but I really don't know how to solve my problem: if my MySQL database can only accept localhost executions, how can I use any one of libraries?

If your provider only accept localhost connections then you are lost. You need to use another solution. Like RDC, RDC2 or a php-script as man-in-the-midle

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi VBmundo,
Please show some code how you connect and execute.

keirS

Licensed User
Longtime User

Can you run in debug mode and post the unfiltered log file?
Are you calling the library from an activity or a service?
Try my other library: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...ed-procedure-support-and-cursors.51599/page-1 does it give the right result?

vbmundo

Licensed User

keirS

Licensed User
Longtime User
I initialize the MariaDBConnection into the Activity..... what you recommend ?nerate

Regards

For 5000 records I would use a service. For very large query results I use stored procedures which use the INTO OUTFILE clause of the SELECT statement to generate a text file which is then downloaded and processed.

vbmundo

Licensed User
For 5000 records I would use a service. For very large query results I use stored procedures which use the INTO OUTFILE clause of the SELECT statement to generate a text file which is then downloaded and processed.

Keirs, My APP will allow to you write your own SQL Stattement... this APP is a MySQL Manager for Android. you wil give with it, 100 % Control of your Remote Database, Create Tables, Run Queries, Export Data, and Modify Structures and data.

Do you understand ?

vbmundo

Licensed User
Look

I add this controls and variables in Start Services

B4X:
Sub Process_Globals
    'These global variables will be declared once when the application starts.
    'These variables can be accessed from all modules.
    Public Db As MariaDBConnector
    Public DbT As MariaDBConnector
    Public MySQL_Server As String=""
    Public MySQL_Port As Int
    Public MySQL_User As String=""
    Public MySQL_Password As String=""

End Sub

And I have deleted from Activity but now in Activity I have UNDECLARED errors.

vbmundo

Licensed User

My APP will be a MySQL Manager to Android APP

I don't know what SQL Stattement will run the users..

Their will run a 5000 rows SQL or 5.000.000, of couse this last query will fail

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…