Android Question B4A RadioButton circle outline color

Lori Scott

Licensed User
I have an app with a white background. When I insert radio buttons, they have white text and white circles around the buttons by default, so only the selected circle (which changes color) shows up. I can use the Text properties to change the radio button font color to black so that the text for both options is visible but the circle outlines don't turn black with the text, so still only the circle for the selected option is visible. This makes it a little less clear that these are two options. To make the circles for both radio buttons visible, I can change the background properties of the radio buttons (or the panel they are in) to a darker color so the white circle outlines show up. But what I really want is for the circle outlines to be black against the white background, like the text. I've tried changing the RadioButton Properties Border Color, but that controls a rectangular border around the entire radio button (circle and text), not the circle itself.

How can I change the properties of the circle in the radio button?

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Radio buttons like other buttons support SetColorTintList. This means that you can set different colors for different states
There is a lot of samples on forum. It's not important for which kind of button ("Button", "CheckBox" or "RadioButton").

Upvote 0