iOS Question B4i-Bridge problem

cwt

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have 3 devices I use for testing my B4i app. The B4--Bridge is installed on all 3 Apple devices - iPhone 8, iPhone XR, and an iPad.

When I try to test my app via the B4i-Bridge only the iPhone 8 will install the app.

On the other 2 devices, the iPhone XR and iPad, the B4i-Bridge will run and I will get the dialog asking to install the app and when I select "Install" the dialog disappears and the B4i-Bridge app stays running with a white screen but the app never installs.

I have not reinstalled the B4i-Bridge on the 2 devices in question because they were working without problem not long ago. The B4i-Bridge was installed on all 3 devices at the same time.

What might be the problem?

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have 3 devices I use for testing my B4i app. The B4--Bridge is installed on all 3 Apple devices - iPhone 8, iPhone XR, and an iPad.

When I try to test my app via the B4i-Bridge only the iPhone 8 will install the app.

On the other 2 devices, the iPhone XR and iPad, the B4i-Bridge will run and I will get the dialog asking to install the app and when I select "Install" the dialog disappears and the B4i-Bridge app stays running with a white screen but the app never installs.

I have not reinstalled the B4i-Bridge on the 2 devices in question because they were working without problem not long ago. The B4i-Bridge was installed on all 3 devices at the same time.

What might be the problem?
maybe your phones OS was updated? I had similar problems and I reinstalled bridge

Upvote 0