Basic 4 Android SDK Plugin Needed

johnallentapit

Hi there guys. I am new to the forum. Nice to meet everyone.

I wanted to ask any of the mates out there if someone would be willing to create a plugin for TapIt Mobile Advertising's SDK.

We have had strong demand for it, and tech resources are pretty backed up.

If anyone is willing to do it, I would be happy to give them $2,000 of marketing for his/her app in exchange.

TapIt currently has about 10,000 sites and apps plugged into the platform, and would like to make our SDK easier to integrate for Android Developers using Basic.

Thanks again - and looking forward to participating in the forum.

Cheers - John All
Tapit.com

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Tapit

Hello there, i live in San Fernando Valley, i'm willing to give it a try, would you be providing the jar files to make the libraries?

cheers,
Walter

dealsmonkey

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there guys. I am new to the forum. Nice to meet everyone.

I wanted to ask any of the mates out there if someone would be willing to create a plugin for TapIt Mobile Advertising's SDK.

We have had strong demand for it, and tech resources are pretty backed up.

If anyone is willing to do it, I would be happy to give them $2,000 of marketing for his/her app in exchange.

TapIt currently has about 10,000 sites and apps plugged into the platform, and would like to make our SDK easier to integrate for Android Developers using Basic.

Thanks again - and looking forward to participating in the forum.

Cheers - John All
Tapit.com

Hi I have applied and downloaded the SDK,

I have written a wrapper for B4a, but can't fully test as my adzone is still pending.

When I view my app, I can see "TapIt! - Zone Status Still Pending" !

I have sent you a Skype request. My Skype is neil_langston

Neil

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Tapit wrapper

Hi there, i have also written a wrapper for this ads, my status on the tapit website is also still pending, i have been able to test the wrapper and so far it seems to work awesome displaying interstitial ads, full screen ads, wall offer ads, and video ads.
please contact me as soon as possible.

cheers,
Walter

sbui503

ls the Tapit site still pending

Hi guys,
Is your tapit test site still pending? If it is, let me know.
My Skype is Si.tapit
I have already sent you guys a request on Skype.