BLE Development Project - developer required

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

The thread above shows two smart guys discussing (and fixing) issues with BLE (2,3) devices and B4A code...

I have a project where I MUST provide a solution to use a BLE device. My App currently uses the Bluetooth device which was of the old standard - BT Classic 2.1.
These devices are no longer available (no 2.1 chipsets EOL) and I am forced to implement BLE.

My issue: The 2.1 api for this device was included in one java file. It was rather trivial to add #If JAVA - and code it based on the device mfg's examples - and include his jar with #Additionaljar.

With the new BLE api, there are FOUR java files that are dependant on each other. I tried to merge them into one file to use #If JAVA - with complete and utter failure! (cause I am stupid)...

These files probably need to be compiled into a lib - but I really don't know.

This is a $$ PAID $$ development project for someone who has the confidence and knowledge to tackle it.
PM me and I will provide futher info and the Java sources for you to look at - and determine effort required.
I can even supply the device (which is likely required - otherwise how would one know if coding effort is actually working?).
The mfg has a sample demo and source for one to learn how it works.

Picture of BlueFire device... (I marked it with LE as not to confuse it with Classic 2.1 when people grabbing stock to put in service).

BlueFire_BLE_Device.jpg

I am based in Kamloops, BC Canada.

Thanks kindly for your consideration...

Harris

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User