iOS Question Cannot Get Subsequent Builds Submitted to App Store

mmieher

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, Everyone.

I have been struggling with this for days.

The first version of my first B4i app (1.0.0) was able to Submit for Review to the App Store. After a few days it was rejected because I had UIFileSharing = true.

I corrected that in 1.0.1 and in 1.0.2, but I have not been able to submit them for review. I finally tried bumping the version number up 2.0.0 and I was able to get it into "Testing" mode, but cannot submit it for review.

I have read every post here about anything to do with the App Store. Erel, you keep telling people to click a plus sign, then select the versoin you want to submit. I cannot find this!

I have been on the phone with Apple three times. They start talking about xcode. Soon after that they figure out I am not on a Mac and am using B4i. At that point they say that basically I have to contact Erel.

The only place I see my Version 2.0.0 is under "Activity". No way to submit it. Clicking that build just shows information about it.

Please help.

Here are some screen shots of my iTunesConnect:

upload_2016-6-2_7-20-54.png

upload_2016-6-2_7-21-21.png

upload_2016-6-2_7-21-42.png

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
aahh I found your problem. Go to rejected page ( on the left where writes 1.0.0 rejected , click on it), there must be the rejected build when you scroll down, hover your mouse on it ( wher it says build 1.0.0 , there will appear a red minus click on it and remove it . Later save it from top right and you will see that red "rejected" label on the left will turn into yellow again and "prepare for submission" then you will be able to see when you scroll down again a plus sign next to "build" and there you can add it.

your problem is you are not removing the current build so you cant see the plus sign
Hi, Everyone.

I have been struggling with this for days.

The first version of my first B4i app (1.0.0) was able to Submit for Review to the App Store. After a few days it was rejected because I had UIFileSharing = true.

I corrected that in 1.0.1 and in 1.0.2, but I have not been able to submit them for review. I finally tried bumping the version number up 2.0.0 and I was able to get it into "Testing" mode, but cannot submit it for review.

I have read every post here about anything to do with the App Store. Erel, you keep telling people to click a plus sign, then select the versoin you want to submit. I cannot find this!

I have been on the phone with Apple three times. They start talking about xcode. Soon after that they figure out I am not on a Mac and am using B4i. At that point they say that basically I have to contact Erel.

The only place I see my Version 2.0.0 is under "Activity". No way to submit it. Clicking that build just shows information about it.

Please help.

Here are some screen shots of my iTunesConnect:

View attachment 44607

View attachment 44608

View attachment 44609

Upvote 0