Android Question CH-05LedOnOff example

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I entered wrong HC-05 password for troubleshooting.. Didn't accept it. Then put 1234 went through but entered endless (trying to connect) loop. Then disconnected after a very brief connection.

Any idea appreciated.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Two points to notice here...

Is this a B4A + B4R project?

You have given us too little information for us to help you.

How are you connecting the BL module? (Wiring)
Can you share a few lines of the actual code you used?
What microcontroller are you using?
Any error messages?

(I know I may sound pedantic here, but you are a well versed forum member, I'm sure that even you will agree that the info you provided is not enough)

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Two points to notice here...

Is this a B4A + B4R project?

You have given us too little information for us to help you.

How are you connecting the BL module? (Wiring)
Can you share a few lines of the actual code you used?
What microcontroller are you using?
Any error messages?

(I know I may sound pedantic here, but you are a well versed forum member, I'm sure that even you will agree that the info you provided is not enough)

Gosh! How am I thinking.. You are right cableguy.. I thought the title was enough but I wasn't supposed to let you search for me.
In fact I am trying Erel example as is without modification. It is this thread.

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Arduino Uno.
But this is mot the problem. I just connected the power supply to the hc05 without connecting the rxtx pins. It was pared correctly but didn't connect.

Upvote 0

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see... Never tried that... I would think, like you that at least it would connect... But, maybe it need more than just the power to be able to connect... Like some kind of hand-shake

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see... Never tried that... I would think, like you that at least it would connect... But, maybe it need more than just the power to be able to connect... Like some kind of hand-shake

It's working fine now.. Danke

Upvote 0