{closed} $15: Need some1 with commandline batch knowledge for a small batch

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i´m NOT good at commandline batches (the language in windows commandline prompt)

What i need:
A batch Copyandziplibrary.cmd which i place on desktop. I´ll drop a filename.jar via D&D to this batch.
So the 1. Parameter will be the path and filename of the jar file i dropped.

To give it a name here i call it ScratchView.jar here.

The filename i drop is (in this example): E:\Basic4android3\Projekte\Libs\ScratchView\ScratchView.jar

What the batch should do then:
- Extract the filename of the dropped file and remember it´s name for later use ($filename). the variable should hold "ScratchView" then (based on the dropped file)
- Extract the path of the dropped file and remember it for later use ($patch). the variable should hold "E:\Basic4android3\Projekte\Libs\ScratchView\" then (based on the dropped file)
- Copy [filename].jar from additional libraries folder (path can be a fixed variable in batch i need to setup once) to the path of the dropped jar overwriting the existing jar there.
- Copy [filename].xml from additional libraries folder (path can be a fixed variable in batch i need to setup once) to the path of the dropped jar overwriting the existing xml there.
- Read the xml and get the version out of it. It is in the line
<version>1.2</version>
in the xml. the version should be stored as variable fo later use in the batch ($version)
- ZIP the two copied files to a new zipfile with the name $filenameV$version.zip with 7zip (C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7zG.exe). The zip should be placed in the folder of the dropped jar. -> $path

My offer: $15

Ohanian

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

try the attached file.
it's an exe file, coded in vb.net.

there're 2 params in the DonManfredTool.exe.config.

if you have VS tell me and i'll send the project.

Attachments

• DonManfredTool.zip
    44.8 KB · Views: 243

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it's an exe file, coded in vb.net.
But it does not work like described in the requirements. I dont want to open a App where i need to drop a fil e then too.
I want to drop the file to the exe (if i would use this tool). the exe starts (no window needed). do its job and quit.

The tool is showing a window DROP HERE but i´m not able to drop a file on it (windows does not show a dragmousepointer)

Ohanian

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

check this version.

Attachments

• DonManfredTool_2.zip
    45 KB · Views: 224

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@sorex send me a vbs-script half an hour ago after he asked some questions in the b4a-chatroom
His version did th job in the first release

V3 of your tool is working as expected too.

I decided to pay out to you both.

Please give me an paypalemail i can pay to, @Ohanian

Ohanian

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sorex send me a vbs-script half an hour ago after he asked some questions in the b4a-chatroom
His version did th job in the first release

V3 of your tool is working as expected too.

I decided to pay out to you both.

Please give me an paypalemail i can pay to, @Ohanian

Hi,
it's free of charge.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it's free of charge
Ohh, i did not expect to not get charged as i wrote in the Jobsection.

Thank you very much! But as announced: I´ll pay for the solution so please give me your paypal so i can Donate to you for your work.

The tool will help me get things done which i need to do for every and every and every lib i release.
Not a big deal maybe but a GREAT HELP for me ;-)

Ohanian

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ohh, i did not expect to not get charged as i wrote in the Jobsection.

Thank you very much! But as announced: I´ll pay for the solution so please give me your paypal so i can Donate to you for your work.

The tool will help me get things done which i need to do for every and every and every lib i release.
Not a bid deal maybe but a GREAT HELP for me ;-)

Don’t expect me to take money from you after what you did for this community.
If you want to pay money just put it in your other pocket as a donation to your libs ;)

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Don’t expect me to take money from you after what you did for this community.
I´m getting a red face ;-)

I really appreciate your answer. And i much appreciate "your answer" to the 81 libs i released fo far :D

Thank you!