Developer job in Cologne

Winni

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,

If you're looking for a permanent position in Cologne, Germany, the research institute where I'm working is looking for an experienced software developer.

This is not a B4X-related position, but I'm pretty sure nobody will stop you from using it for any NEW projects -- existing projects you will of course need to maintain in whatever language they were written in (and there have quite a few programming languages been used on the campus).

From what I know, this will be a very independent position -- if you need co-programmers in the same room to be productive, I'm pretty sure that this job will not make you happy. However, if true scientific research - research that is NOT driven by commercial interests! - is something that might actually fascinate you, you should be all over this job.

For Non-EU-applicants: I do not know if there will be official BlueCard support for this job. However, we have dozens of non-EU citizens on site working on scientific projects, so I wouldn't rule that option out. But that is something that the administration of the institute can answer, not I.

Good luck!

All the best,
Winni