Device FPT

albertstc01

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been using the FTP libraries. For windows the dll file works OK. But in the device the program will not load in two handhelds WM5 WM6.1 using the device dll file. Reports something like net framework files not available. Any help to get the programing running in the PDA would be appreciated.

albertstc01

stanmiller

Licensed User
Longtime User
Typically the .NETCF2.0 framework is embedded in the WM5 and WM6.1 ROMs. These FTP libraries may require the newer .NETCF 3.5. You can run both .NETCF 2.0 and .NETCF 3.5 in parallel.

1. Navigate to this folder on your PC and copy NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab to the device, and run it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft.NET\SDK\CompactFramework\v3.5\WindowsCE

2. Warm boot

albertstc01

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have installed for along time NETCFv3.5 and the FTP library dll for the device dose not load. I should have mentioned this before. I have also downloaded and tried numerous FTP software for my WM 6.1 device an HTC Mantle the only one that works is a trial version of Resco Explorer.

Is there anyone who hands on experience of using the FTP library for the device successfully or has the means to test it in their own device who can help? Will other members who do not have working experience of using the device dll please refrain from making speculative responses.

If there are no responses forth coming I will assume that the device dll has never worked and look else where.

Regards albertstc01