Share My Creation Dice with Benefits (Dice with Buddies Bonus Roll Cheat)

My first app Dice with Benefits (Dice with Buddies Bonus Roll Cheat) was just uploaded to Google Play last night. It is a tool that will let you get unlimited bonus rolls in the popular game Dice with Buddies by Scopely.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dice.with.benefits

If you give it a try, let me know what you think and if there are any improvements you can think of.

My next version will include in-app instructions for use (currently they are only available in the app description on the Play store), a more flexible UI design, and a slightly more efficient create/delete fake contacts functions.

Note: I am aware of a typo in the app and screen shots ("tike" should be "take") I will fix it in the next version.

Thanks to Erel and others in the B4A community for the help and support that got me up and running to get this app put together!

Eric Henderson

Eric H

Licensed User
Longtime User
I recently updated this app to version 2. I have corrected the spelling mistake in the app, changed the way contacts are created and deleted (to speed up the main loop and remove a bug that would prevent a single contact from being deleted if the user happened to interrupt the creation process mid-loop), updated the app icon, and app description.

Next version will include the help/instruction features, and I also want to upload a video showing how the app works for the play market.