Error During Genrating R file

TLD

Licensed User
Actually when i run my project an Error is arise
ERROR: resource directory 'c:\anywheresoftware\msmaterialdrawneresource\md-app\res' does not exist
and i don't know how to solve it

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Without seeing the code we can´t help...
I guess you are using an #AdditionalRes: directive but the named folder does not exists.

As ou are posting in the Job-Forum:

You can give me Teamviewer ID and password and i´ll connect to your PC helping you to fix it

Last edited:

TLD

Licensed User
Without seeing the code we can´t help...
I guess you are using an #AdditionalRes: directive but the named folder does not exists.

As ou are posting in the Job-Forum:

You can give me Teamviewer ID and password and i´ll connect to your PC helping you to fix it
Sorry... Accidently i m Posting in Job-Forum and i attach the screenshot of the screen may be this one help you for solving my problem otherwise i will give u the Access

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 208

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

TLD

Licensed User
NO HELP

As you are posting by accident in Job-forum i think you dont want to pay for it...

I then suggest to go again over the installation-tutorial about the MSMaterialDrawer library.
Alternatively you diretly could use this wrap: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/materialdrawer-v0-9-mike-penz.74410/
It is a wrap for the same Githubproject but is is UPTODATE (msMaterialDrawer isn´t)

I am looking for the some Help as i am newbie and as u mentioned the above link and i go through all the .zip file but i can't find the msmaterialdrawneresource\md-lib\res .
so could you tell me where i can find it or is it available for the free or not

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am looking for the some Help as i am newbie
Ohh, ok. I did not realized you are a new member. Forgive me...

i go through all the .zip file
msMaterialDrawer was/is a bit difficult setup, i remember.

Most probably the lib msMaterialDrawer is out-of-date and maybe not useable at all with b4a 6 and the new maven repositories. I did not tried it as i wrote my own wrapper for the same library.

I suggest you to try to use my wrap of the same github project. But mine is more up-to-date and it is tested with B4A 6.5.

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/materialdrawer-v0-9-mike-penz.74410/

TLD

Licensed User
p-to-date and it is tested with B

Thanks !
I am not sure what to put to replace below and use your wrapper.
#AdditionalRes: C:\AnywhereSoftware\msmaterialdrawneresource\md-lib\res

if possible please advise for some tutorial/config doc.

many thanks for your help!!