1. *** New version of B4J is available ***
    B4J v7.8
    Dismiss Notice

Android Question Events not triggered in Ultimate Listview

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by SayCheese, Sep 13, 2019 at 10:51 AM.

1. SayCheese

SayCheese Member Licensed User

I have an app with a bxdrawer and the centerpanel loaded with a layout. This layout has 2 panels with a few buttons and an Ultimate Listview. The panels respond on events but the Ultimate List view does not. I don't know if the Ultimate Listview behaves somewhat different than the default Listview. Perhaps I'm overlooking something.
    Any help is appreciated.

2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

Where is the testproject which shows the issue?

3. SayCheese

It's not a testproject.
    Because of the strange behavior I assumed it must be something obvious I just overlooked. The ULV reacts on up and down swipes. But the generated ULV_ItemClick simply does not work. Neither does the ULV_ItemLongClick which I need too.

4. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

create one and upload it

5. SayCheese

My guess is, it's the BXdrawer 'stealing' events but I don't understand why because the buttons on the panels respond as expected.
    Can you point me in a direction I can look for before I create a testproject?

6. SayCheese

Some more info:
    ULV_Touch is triggered
    ULV_ItemTouch is not triggered

7. SayCheese

8. SayCheese

The testproject resembles the situation as described in post #1. A BxDrawer with the centerpanel a layout with a ULV.
    The ULV does not respond on ULV_ItemClick and ULV_ItemLongClick events.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice