Help/App Development/Simple Job!

TamKee

Hi,
Basically I'm a 3rd year computing/business student and as I'm very interested in android and have done several projects in VB I thought I would develop some Android apps for my dissertation. However even with basic4android I feel I may have bitten off more than I can chew:signOops:!! As this project is time limited (hand in on 3rd May) I'm thinking I won't have time to learn B4A and make a decent app.

So really I was hoping someone would be able to either help me develop the app(s) or work with my designs etc to create them. I'll be honest as I don't know what this sort of job should pay but the apps are very simple and I'm sure wouldn't take long. I would be willing to develop them in VB first so you knew exactly what to do. Or the ideal would be that someone could work with me to create them e.g. I send designs you send your input, I design layout, you make reccomendations etc.

What do you think? Does this sound possible? Also don't worry about the plagiarism thing with my dissertation as I would fully aknowledge your work as I don't need to do it all myself because I am on a computing joined with business course so I just have to do the designing and report etc (my supervisors is OK with this).

Anyway, if you have any ideas please let me know,
btw I live in South east wales in the UK, but I'm guessing most of you are based in the US? Though this shouldn't be a problem.
Also I forgot to say that I am designing apps for farmers, little useful tools such as calculators and calendars etc also maybe a GPS one to mark field boundaries etc Though you don't need any knowledge in the field as I'll be dealing with that bit, just thought you should know!
let me know if you want any more info my email is: [email protected]

Thanks!

sorheim

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you describe the app you are thinking of for school? Is it one of the farm calculator apps or something different?

Sent from my Acer Iconia A500 using Tapatalk

TamKee

Hi, I have responded to emails with more info, but I don't want to post all the details on here, mostly because it has to be original for my dissertation work! Thanks to all who replied, hopefully we can get this started asap! :)

pchewn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I have responded to emails with more info, but I don't want to post all the details on here, mostly because it has to be original for my dissertation work! Thanks to all who replied, hopefully we can get this started asap! :)

If I understand correctly, you want to pay someone to help you do your schoolwork, and then claim it as your own?

I hope I am misunderstanding.....

TamKee

No you have misunderstood, as I said quite blatantly this was allowed in my first post...

don't worry about the plagiarism thing with my dissertation as I would fully aknowledge your work as I don't need to do it all myself because I am on a computing joined with business course